Immortals New York

Steel

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b15.jpg

REPORTER: "Congratulations on the big win tonight, Soham!...I'm going to ask the question that's on everyone's mind. Can you tell us your thoughts on the crazy start to this fight?"

SOHAM: "Oh, man...I don't even know what to say about that. Kalashnikov has some of the best Muay Thai skills in the world, and I knew I was outmatched in that area. It wasn't some brilliant plan by me...I just went out there and did the first thing that came to mind...a head kick! I guess he just never thought I would do something like that in a million years. It was kind of a freaky occurrence, and even I didn't expect it to land so well."

REPORTER: "Tell us your thoughts on the rest of the fight...it really seemed like you were able to execute your game plan perfectly."

SOHAM: "I honestly think that initial head kick completely changed the fight. I know from experience that a big moment like that can really get into your head and screw up your game plan. I think Kalashnikov was a little startled for the rest of the fight, and was unable to really get back to his strategy. Thankfully, I was able to get this thing to the ground and finish it before he got it back together completely."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w36.jpg

Vyacheslav Kalashnikov: Fuck you Roy. Fuck you with your random head kicks. But, in all seriousness, I've been fighting for a long time and been defeated many times. Never been knocked out before and even though I really don't think I was knocked out last night, it is quite an humbling experience when the referee tells you the other guy has beaten you enough so you can't continue. Maybe I am as mortal as the men I've demolished in the ring before.

Roy, you're a great fighter. Not only did you drop on my ass on the opening bell, your wrestling has made me re-think my approach on fighting. The next time you see me I just might be a completely different kind of monster.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w22.jpg

The Alabama Alpha Male: Damn, too bad Winnfields face broke before I could knock the motherfucker out. Otherwise fun fight, Winnfield played a bit of a dead fish-style of a ground game. I'm still kinda new to this jiujizzing thing but my wrestlings usually too much for anyone if I want it there. Always fun to fight a guy that don't know nothing of whats going to hit 'em.

And yo! Brain damage! Nice to see you managed to actuallly finish someone. You enough of a man to face The Alabama Alpha Male inside the cage?

Anthony Ventura: I run from no challenge, no man, and definitely not a fight. If Peel Steel thinks I have earned a title shot, I will gladly accept it. And your seriously going to call me brain damage? Only one man out of 14 opponents has managed to beat me. I believe THAT speaks for itself. If calling me Brain Damage helps your hick ass sleep at night, by all means do so. Because like it or not, I kicked your camp partner's ass until he lucked out with that side control take down, and trust me, you WON'T get that lucky. I will punt your head off into orbit and gladly claim my second world title in Immortals.

The Alabama Alpha Male: "Thööö, Im Brain Damage, I got knocked the fuck out, but I was out pointing the guy."

Tyler played your game most of the fight and surviver just fine. You got dragged into his game and the sixth grade was wiped out of your head. You fucking cocksucker think it matters how the fight goes before you lose?

Oh, I'm sure you can knock my head senseless, I'm just a man. A gorgeous, handsome, charismatic king of the world, but still just a man. You got respectaple talent on the feet, a hapless defence on the ground though but still enough of a stand up skill to actually finish a fight if you don't fight scared shitless like you did against a inferior striker a while ago.

Anyway, I'm still gonna to beat you like a rented mule.

• Upvote 1

Anthony Ventura: I was merely saying that he didn't destroy me as you so wish to believe. Hapless ground defense? Yet again you ignore the fact that i fought on par on the mat with numerous grapplers. Richards before he finished me in the 4th, Melton Sr both times we fought, Taco Bueno in my debut in Immortals, Bowman Rook was also a grappler, Nathan Alldren was also a grappler. Richards was the only one of the group who actually beat me so what makes you think you can beat me on the ground? You are a boxer who pretends he is a great wrestler, Winnfield has no ground game at all, I have shown I have developed a ground game you idiotic redneck. I will work you over from each and every possible position. I will beat you on the feet, I will beat you in the clinch and you know what? I may even take you down and bash your face in a few times there.

I have no holes in my game, I am a complete mixed marital artist. My striking is very efficient and will most certainly leave you crying for your mommy, or is it your daddy? I don't know which way they swing down in Alabama but I know it is not normal. My fists and shins shall leave you in a bloody, bruised and battered mess by the end of the fight. I will be the next Immortals Light Heavyweight Champion and possibly the first, provided Vieri's foray into the WW division fails, to have held two Immortals titles in different divisions.

The Alabama Alpha Male: So you really don't know nothin. Even though I enjoy punching peoples to the face don't change the fact that I've been wrestling since I stood on two feet. If I want you on your ass, yo'll be on your ass. The way I but you there is all up to my choice.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg

Reporter: So Oompa what do you have to say about Santiago's claims about having no time for you.

Oompa: No time for me? It's understandable, with the strict regime of binging and purging he has. It takes dedication to make Calista Flockhart look like a BBW.

Reporter: Are you saying he has an eating disorder?

Oompa: Are you thick? That's exactly what I just said, 173cm and he looks like a stiff breeze will blow him over. You should see the dental reports - Teeth all eroded from munching on too much stomach lining.

Reporter: Have you got one of your world famous songs for us?

Oompa: I'm glad you asked.

A bunch of Oompa Loompa's come scurrying out onto the stage......

Oompa loompa dobadeedoo - What do you get, when you add one and two

Oompa loompa dobadeedee - If you are wise, your answer is three

Oompa loompa dobadeeda - Santiago, won't make it that far.

Reporter: Very impressive, you're a real showman Oompa. So fans can expect this one to be over before the 3rd?

Oompa: Yes, I'm going to break one of those twigs he passes off as an arm. Now I'm out of here some fat kid has gobbled down sweets.

The Oompa Loompa's all waltz off heading back to the chocolate factory.

Oompa loompa dobadeedoo - Callirante has just beaten up you

Oompa loompa dobadeedee - That's what happens when you fuck with me

Oompa loompa dobadeeda - Instead of rhyming maybe you should've trained hard

• Upvote 3

Oompa loompa dobadeedoo - Callirante has just beaten up you

Oompa loompa dobadeedee - That's what happens when you fuck with me

Oompa loompa dobadeeda - Instead of rhyming maybe you should've trained hard

It's an absolute fucking outrage.. Immortal judges make an Immortals fighter decision.. How much did you pay those 2 assholes for that decision.. I'm disgusted in how low you would stoop... You make me sick.

It's an absolute fucking outrage.. Immortal judges make an Immortals fighter decision.. How much did you pay those 2 assholes for that decision.. I'm disgusted in how low you would stoop... You make me sick.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w31.jpg

@CalliranteMMA

The only thing that disgusted me was Oompa's relentless attempts to drag Calirante to the mat, never saw a man so desperate to get another guy on the ground, the Immortals fans come to see action, not some oversized chihuahua dry humping my leg. Looking forward to defending my title against Mac Jackson, a man with true talent who I know will raise my game to another level, it was hard trying to motivate myself to fight such a no name scrub, it's back to packing fudge down at the chocolate factory for you Oompa.

• Upvote 1

MMA USofA kingpin Richie Ciapelli talks Immortals with Middleweight Superstar, Taco Bueno.

Richie “Great to have you back on the show Taco, and congratulations on being voted the world most attractive man by Cosmo magazine, that really is some accolade!”

Taco “Thanks Richie, I’ve been so busy with photoshoots, and my new swimwear range will out soon and I’m stoked, life is so good now.”

Richie “OK Taco, lets get down to business. The 135lb division, has a great champ in Sheldon but the roster is all but closed, any news on what is happening there?”

Taco “Dontae is a great fighter, and I think he will be a great champion, but the Immortals is closing its 135lb division, there are just too many other organisations out there. I know McLaren wants to follow Dontae for a rematch, because I think Dontae will beat Parasca on June 1st. Dontae Sheldon has beaten some great guys in Immortals and Im gonna follow his career closely.”

Richie “In the 145lb division, Calirante has taken the division by storm, first beating Mac and then beating the Imperium champ Loompa. He is set for a rematch with Mac Jackson on June 16, and I can’t wait for that one, easily the two best guys out there.”

Taco “Calirante is a beast, and full credit to him, word has it, he has even surprised his camp as to how good he is. Jackson is top class, and he wants his belt back, and this is going to be another war. Mac had Calirante in trouble in their first fight, so he knows he can hurt him, but man, Calirante is dog tough, great, great fight.”

Richie “I understand contracts are out for Washington vs Crash, now that should be a good fight.”

Taco “Crash is nails man, and Washington is super talented and only lost to the best, and this should be a great fight. The Crash camp is improving and he knows this would be a great win. I’ve heard Crash has signed, but Washington hasn’t signed yet, so maybe he doesn’t want any part of Crash who is a tough son of a bitch!”

Richie “Two underrated guys in the 145lb division are Urskilz and Noir, these guys look capable of giving the top boys some problems.”

Taco “Yeh Richie, I think Mac and Calirante need to watch this fight, because the winner is coming for the title, two great strikers, elite camps, gonna be a great fight. “

Richie “The 155lb division may be without a champ at the moment with Vieri now holding the 170lb belt also, but the new guys are looking good in there. The Xiii vs Speed looks a top class fight with the winner likely to face Glenn Wauler in an eliminator for a title shot. With Shane Wellman Jnr on a roll, Alotadik having just retired Huxley, Sandoval looking ominous, and not to mention Saunders, Young, Dayz and Polunu on the roster, this division is looking incredible.”

Taco “Absolutely, and don’t forget VK who is with the Kaiser getting some serious training, word has it, he will be back and hopefully it will be soon. Another to look out for is Mike Ross, and a Street Swag and Edilhson who could give any of the top guys hell. “

Richie “Is Erkki Vieri the greatest fighter to ever grace the Immortals cage? The man is a 3 time, two weight world champion and is on a 6 fight win streak. He has just beaten a great champion in Kharmalov and now defends the 170lb belt against Machdoor on June 19.”

Taco “I’ve heard he is next for the Hall of Fame and he deserves it, what a fighter, and who can beat him? Some say Talley will give him problems, maybe Hong, he is undefeated also, and then there is Aremis who is young but has looked sensational and fights Xu next in what should tell us even more about Xantos.”

Richie “So you’re thinking Talley, Hong or Xantos Aremis, you really think Aremis is ready for the top guys?”

Taco “Xu is top draw man, if Aremis beats Xu, then that’s your answer.”

Richie “Hong fights Cruz next, which should be a great fight, hopefully Cruz will try and win, there were questions about Edilhson just trying to survive in Hongs last fight.”

Taco “Cruz knows this is a big fight and Hong will get a war. If Hong comes through the Cruz fight, then he is ready for Kharmalov, Cruz gave Kharmalov fits, and his fight with Machdoor was so close until Machdoor got the submission. Kharmalov is still there though, and knowing the Janne camp he will be looking for a big comeback win and another title shot, so this division is red hot.”

Richie “At 185lbs Tyler is set to fight Danny Brown, who beat you Taco, Tyler is an elite grappler and Danny has incredible striking and serious power, how do you see this?”

Taco “Brown is class, hits hard Richie, and tough to take down. Thing is, Tyler Richards is world class in his grappling and over 5 rounds he is going to get the opportunity to impose his game on Danny. I think Tyler will win, but Danny is a puncher so he can spring the upset, and will be dangerous in the early rounds.”

Richie “The division is looking strong, adding Blaze, Syklona and Newmark to the roster has added some real quality. Blaze fights Meyers on June 6 which promises to be a classic, and the Sykloni vs Troy fight sees two world class strikers going head to head.”

Taco “Look out for Brandao, man is he on a roll, and he has Newmark next, that’s a real step up in class, two bombers, man that is a real war.”

Richie “Taco, thanks for your insight so far, in the part two of the show listen to Taco’s views on the 205lb division, the heavies and the super’s.”

Taco “Pleasure Richie.”

• Upvote 7

Richie “Ok MMA fans welcome to part 2 of MMA USofA and I’m here with world class middleweight stand out and allegedly the worlds most attractive male, the one and only Taco Bueno!”

Taco “Thanks Richie, I would also like to announce my engagement to Ingrid Okam, we have been together nearly a year now, and we are looking forward to a great day.”

Richie “Ingrid the supermodel sister of struggling middleweight Thor Okam?”

Taco “Yeh, the very same, got together when Ingrid called me up and begged me not to lay a beating on her kid brother, I said cool, lets discuss this over dinner. Incidentally, Thor is going to a page boy, reckon he will look kinda cute.”

Richie “That’s funny, shame that fight doesn’t look likely, he sure could sell a fight even if he struggled in the cage somewhat...but we digress, let us take a look in the Immortals 205lb division, and the growing grudge match between the champion Bobby Lee Daniels and former 185lb champion Anthony Ventura.”

Taco “This started at INY 62 when Tyler subbed Anthony, and Gonzaitev went crazy and attacked the Janne, and it’s been brewing since. These two camps hate each other, and Bobby loves the aggravation and he has been calling Anthony out. It is a great match up, its huge not just because of the two world class fighters, but the animosity is intense and even the security at INY 78 is being stepped up. We hear a lot of the alliance guys are coming to watch this and there could be fireworks. That card is huge, Speed vs Winnfield is another massive fight, both these guys will be looking for a title shot if they can get the win. Winnfield needs the comeback win, and Speed is coming off a great performance over Rory, that was a huge KO. I also like the Renninger vs Jacobs match up, these two are hot prospects and its great that they are putting their reps on the line.”

Richie “The debut of Tedd Strongham in the INY is something the press are looking forward to, a former 2 org world champ with a record of 17-3, and what a match up!”

Taco “Yep, Khalid Hayes has a real chance of making a name for himself if he can pull off the upset, he KO’d Matt Youngblood last time which showed that the guy is a class act. Valentine vs Lyons is another good fight, both these guys have struggled lately against top opposition and this is such an important fight for both guys for that reason.

Richie “This new guy Jutila looks a talent, but who is going to face him, Sutherland declined, Wunderkind wants to crush poor Jenkins at 265+, Youngblood’s future is uncertain. Maybe Jutila vs Fujinami?”

Taco “Fujinami is a world class grappler so yeh, why not, if Fuji wants the fight? Fujinami you want Jutila, lets hear from you dude!”

Richie “You know there is real quality right the way through the 205’s. Alldren is a quality fighter and has got his first win recently, Smith and Camacho are two super talented guys..”

Taco “The Smith Camacho fight is a must see, these guys are good enough to mix it with Daniels and Ventura, the Smith Camacho clash is top class, I’m telling you, watch this fight, they are the real deal Richie.”

Richie “Right, now the heavies, were you surprised at Roy reclaiming the world title from Kalashnikov?”

Taco “Well, not shocked that he won, but the manner in which he won, the head kick, the stoppage, that was a shock, Kalashnikov just doesn’t get man handled like that. Kudos to Kalashnikov, he showed real class in defeat, cant see Ventura’s camp being so nice if he gets beat by Daniels, can you?”

Richie “No way man. Roy has Zetsu next who beat Ferriera to get the title shot, what’s your take on that fight?”

Taco “The Blunts camp are notorious for ensuring their strikers can shut down grapplers and get fights stood up, so Roy could be in for a hard time in this one, but he clearly showed his striking skills are now world class by dropping Kalashnikov. Its gonna be a helluva fight, that’s all I can say really, all those big guys can cause each other problems.”

Richie “I think this new guy Ken Oath is gonna be one to watch, he looks real good, great skills and I can’t wait to see him fight Ferreira. Flair has had a great win and seems ambitious and word has it Clasie has just signed, so with Morgan, Bo, Nak, Caesar and Khan having joined the roster, I’ve never seen this division look so good.”

Taco “You’re right, there are some powerful fighters in there now, Roy and Kalashnikov will have some competition now. 2013 is going to be interesting, sure Oath looks good, but there are others, and even Simmons cannot be discounted, that guy has some serious punching power.”

Richie “At 265+ Irving Brown is back from Imperium and is set to meet Chikatilo for a 3rd time, and two new power hitters have signed to the roster in Burton and Komodo, and they face each other on the Brown vs Chikatilo undercard.”

Taco “We know Brown vs Chikatilo will be a war, Chika just wont go away will he, he can beat everyone but can’t get the W against Irving, so maybe this time. The Burton vs Komodo fight will be awesome, boxer versus Muay Thai striker, the winner will be a real test for the champion, whether that be Brown or Chika. Another guy I like is Dobson, 4 fight win streak, slowly raising his level of competition, and his fight against Banks will be a great match up. The winner will be right in the title shake up, and join the big four for sure.”

Richie “Zayeed Abdullah is somehow up there, but he hasn’t beaten any of the top guys, but seems to get the odd win against mid ranked fighters.”

Taco “Abdullah sucks, but he is entertaining and the fans love him, but as far as being a contender, come on, Zayeed, stay away from the big boys man or you will get hurt. For me the Bradley vs Peitexeira fight will be fun. Bradley is a good fighter and Peitex is a bomber, so it’s a good fight, Bradley will fight smart and get the win, and I hear Peitexeira is retiring after this fight.

Richie “OK, that’s all we have time for fight fans, pleasure as always Taco, and good luck with the swimwear and wedding to Ingrid Okam.”

Taco “Thanks Richie, hope to be back in action soon, just returned to training... so hopefully I will get an opponent real soon.”

• Upvote 4

Thor Okam: "Taco is allegedly the world's most attractive male? Who did they pole? Must have been guys at the male stripper convention. Let's be honest....we all know he slept his way through that entire convention, so I wouldn't exactly put stock in that claim he's making."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w3.jpg Shane Wellman Junior: Hello everyone, just a quick update... There will be a Smith verus Junior III match... So anyone saying I was "running" from him because I didn't want an immediate rubber match after beating him in our 2nd fight can jump off a cliff.... My training is going well and I wish the best of luck to Smith who is an excellent competitor and I believe should one day be in the hall of fame for all the work he has done for Immortals and his fighting ability and track record. Needless to say though I am in it to win it again and we both know its coming. I refuse to lose and will fight till I can't anymore. Thank you all for being "Witnesses"

Thor Okam: "Taco is allegedly the world's most attractive male? Who did they pole? Must have been guys at the male stripper convention. Let's be honest....we all know he slept his way through that entire convention, so I wouldn't exactly put stock in that claim he's making."

Taco "I understand your frustration Thor, you arrived in the INY, created some bullshit hype off the back of my greatness and then you failed to perform. My rise to glory has been incredible, my fame unsurpassed. I hope one day your star will shine as bright as mine does now and maybe you will be worth a meeting in the cage."

• Upvote 1

Corey "Thunder" Smith: Yes it's true. I have signed the deal for the third fight with Wellman Junior. I have fully recovered from my back injury. The surgery was a complete success and I am better then I ever was. Wellman Juniour is, as always a game competitor but I am to show the world that, that last fight between us was a fluke. That he got lucky and that he is going to sleep in our next fight. The way it should have been in that last one. It is conceivable that my back was giving me trouble as early as that last fight but that I just hadn't really noticed or whatever, but I am not here to make excuses. He won, I lost. It's that simple. This time will be like the first fight though... short, brutal and with me standing over top of an unconscious Shane Wellman Jr. This is the last fight on my contract for this org and quite possibly the last fight of my entire career. I fully intend to make it count.

I would further like to clear the record of what I had said following Wellman Jr's refusal to have a third fight against me. One, I never asked for an immediate rematch. Never. I did mention that I wanted to fight him again, but not immediately. Two, his response was that since he managed to win that fight it put his ranking higher then mine for the first time in his entire career and he decided to talk shit. Both times we had fought before he was ranked lower then me and I didn't say, "I'm not going to fight him since he is lower ranked then me" I said, "He's a tough S.O.B. and that should be a great fight". So for Wellman Jr. to suddenly act like I am beneath him just because he got the win and was now 1-1 against me was obviously infuriating. It certainly sounded to me like he was running away since he made it clear that he had no intentions of fighting me again. That has changed, apparently, since he has signed on to this fight despite the fact that I remain lower ranked then him following my loss to Saunders and my extended absence from the cage.

In closing I would like to say to the fans... "Once more, into the breach!" The third and final match up between Shane Wellman Jr. and myself is on and it is going to be war!

Good luck to Shane Wellman Jr. May the best man win.

Taco "I understand your frustration Thor, you arrived in the INY, created some bullshit hype off the back of my greatness and then you failed to perform. My rise to glory has been incredible, my fame unsurpassed. I hope one day your star will shine as bright as mine does now and maybe you will be worth a meeting in the cage."

Thor Okam: "Rise to greatness? Last time I checked you've still never been champ and lost your last fight as well. You've been relegated to analyst on some no name mma podcast out of some bum's basement. Maybe one day I can not be champ just like you....oh wait, that's basically everyone that calls themself a fighter."

• Upvote 1

The Alabama Alpha Male: Whoa! "The Godfather of Slap N' Run", Anthony "Mr. Brain Damage" Ventura got concussed! Who woulda thought that happens? I told you you'll end up on your ass, made my mind to put you there with my hands today. But damn boy, grap the last bits of memories you have and run away. This is getting dangerous for you.