Unofficial 2011 Yearly Awards

Grey

Manager of the Year for me would have to be Mike Towers ... best student this game has had so far.

For clothing companies, I have a different take on things than some I guess. 500 weeks and Company Hype are both half the story for clothing companies. Any company backed by a ton of money can turn out top rankings by doing crazy sponsorship deals and and company can do a ton of 500 weeks with laundry. So I don't know who deserves clothing company of the year ... but my vote would probably go to Adam's Northern Wild. He drives me nuts with his constant posting in the other company forums, lol ... but he consistently adds new designs, has cheap prices and original stuff. None of his stuff is my kind of designs, but they are good.

Fighter of the Year ... I really have no idea. I don't follow the top ranks that closely.

Thanks for the compliment. Sorry about the "constant posting". At least it's all going in the same forum thread. Also, in reply to the hype thing, much of company hype now is from sponsorships; there are companies that virtually sell nothing, but still maintain decent hype and rank from large sponsorships. Seven Sins is proof of this loophole. Always helpful to the fighters, but my point is you should probably go by the quality of the company as a whole, not just its 500 weeks or its hype and rank.

#1 of the year:me

Goat of the year:Legoat aka jacky chan

most loved of the year:me

most hated of the year:me

duck of the year:Igorthecrazy and MrClean

Thread of the year:"i'm pumped to fight snake the pendulum"

beatdown of the year:Bomb squad vs Jigolo Can

up and down of the year:Golden Cocky

manager leave of the year:edwardsfan :(

humiliation of the year:Snake vs Gentleman Ghost

Anderson Silva vs Dan henderson of the year:Snake The Pendulum vs Kauffman

"i'm gonna submit u fast and back home" of the year:Fedor Jr emilianenko vs George Steele

most discussed change of the year:"tickers changes"

Steeve of the year:Steeve

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

i agre n the prime designs part for new clothing shop, but best clothing shop is hard to decide (as is most of these awards) because its very subjective

If you haven't already done so take a look at Rob's work at PR1ME DESIGNS.

He should win best poster, best logo, and best new designer. I think any of his posters could win and on the logo side of the business I really like what he did for Death By Cage, Evolution Fight Clan, and Men Of Mayhem. The two below are my personal favorites. Spetsnaz Training and his own.

http://theprimedesigns.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/spetsnaz-training.jpg http://theprimedesigns.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/prime-designs-v2-3.png.

Definitely not Hellbent. Chuck is one of my closest friends ingame and I consider him RL friend as well. That said, Battouter was basically running it on idle until we bought it this summer. I was involved. Chuck has done a great job of keeping the hype up.

That said, no one should win this without photoshop skills. Chuck didn't and can't make those designs. I also think no company should win twice. There are too many good companies out there. HBF and Hellbent have both won it.

5th Round or Convicted would be my vote

I disagree…

We aren’t handing out any awards for ‘Most Photoshop Skill’ we’re talking about managing the best all around clothing company in the game. I think this means looking at their products and hype AKA the effort that owner has put forth, on a daily basis, to get and keep their shop near the top in the rankings.

To say a company can’t win twice is another way of saying “you’re awesome but we can’t beat you so dial it back some”. Hellbent won in 2010 because it was the best clothing company in the game and will get my vote again in 2011. Hellbent set the bar very high and if another company can’t knock them off.. work harder next year and hope for the best! Nothing against the guys at 5th Round or Convicted, both top tier companies with great designs.

Screw all this noise vote for .: AFFAKETIΘN :. ! ;)

• Upvote 1

Org of the year should be

HWP Las Vegas

After all what is an org supposed to do?

HWP always has a few guys in the top #10 rankings.

AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN GREAT FIGHTERS!

While other orgs sign elite fighters and create great matches, HWP creates great ranked fighters out of their own ranks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Org of the year should be

HWP Las Vegas

After all what is an org supposed to do?

HWP always has a few guys in the top #10 rankings.

AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN GREAT FIGHTERS!

While other orgs sign elite fighters and create great matches, HWP creates great ranked fighters out of their own ranks.

I SECOND HWP

• Downvote 2

#1 of the year:me

Goat of the year:Legoat aka jacky chan

most loved of the year:me

most hated of the year:me

duck of the year:Igorthecrazy and MrClean

Thread of the year:"i'm pumped to fight snake the pendulum"

beatdown of the year:Bomb squad vs Jigolo Can

up and down of the year:Golden Cocky

manager leave of the year:edwardsfan :(

humiliation of the year:Snake vs Gentleman Ghost

Anderson Silva vs Dan henderson of the year:Snake The Pendulum vs Kauffman

"i'm gonna submit u fast and back home" of the year:Fedor Jr emilianenko vs George Steele

most discussed change of the year:"tickers changes"

Steeve of the year:Steeve

You must have feelings for Edwardsfan.. He left for a record setting 30 seconds, and in reality prolly never left at all in the first place. Paul Keating would win that award, hands down.

STP = Duck of the Year

You're hand picking chinless fighters. You declined a superfight with Moses Diggs and Taj al Din, and that's just my fighters alone and I'm sure dozens of other managers and org owners offered other fighters too.

Also, I'm glad I can go on your "I've only declined 3 maybe 4 fights ever" list after you declined a fight vs Jose Nabijos with Hype Stealer. #1 manager material for sure.

Manager of the Year 2011 - Paul Keating

Never declined a fight, took bad match ups, took short notice fights, everything an org owner could ever ask for.

• Upvote 1

Don Marciano

Knockout of the Year 2011:

2011 KOTY Nomination #1

Flying Knee... any other heavyweights have a flying knee? If so nominate it for KOTY because HW's doing flying knee's = KOTY material

Sorry, gotta use my voice now, because it was my fighter which Marciano Flying knee'ed.. and he still has headache!

I have two flying knee victories and both are HW's ;)

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=328052

and

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=364168

BUT... I also got KO(elbow) !

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=387839

And Marciano is going to be next to eat that elbow! =)

Sorry, gotta use my voice now, because it was my fighter which Marciano Flying knee'ed.. and he still has headache!

I have two flying knee victories and both are HW's ;)

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=328052

and

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=364168

BUT... I also got KO(elbow) !

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=387839

And Marciano is going to be next to eat that elbow! =)

Well I hope the next person to eat Pertti Rauta's elbow is Harry Stroker haha.

Flying Knee's are fuckin awesome. Just like spinning backfist, or Axe Kicks... Fidel Puno's KO (axe kick) on Jans Paulsen was badass, just like Jean Pierre's Babin's axe kick.

You're hand picking chinless fighters. You declined a superfight with Moses Diggs and Taj al Din, and that's just my fighters alone and I'm sure dozens of other managers and org owners offered other fighters too.

haha , i just pm u one days ago to ask u if u was still interested with bomb squad vs taj al din, now u say i duck him, hilarious.

And with hype stealer i asked a fighter with more hype, read his name and do the math, hype stealer fight opponent who are close with him in hype not in the p4p 150 000 area.

haha , i just pm u one days ago to ask u if u was still interested with bomb squad vs taj al din, now u say i duck him, hilarious.

And with hype stealer i asked a fighter with more hype, read his name and do the math, hype stealer fight opponent who are close with him in hype not in the p4p 150 000 area.

You always ask me about Taj al Din when he has a fight scheduled, the last time I accepted your offer when I had a fight scheduled you decided to go fight Jigoro Kane again, and a declined fight is still a declined fight.

You declined a superfight with STP vs Taj al Din and STP vs Moses Diggs, not to mention the dozens, prolly hundreds of other offers you got... then you fight two chinless fighters, one scrub, and you're most likely hand picking opponents because I'm sure you receive a lot more challenging SF offers. It's funny when you reply because a lot of the time it's mixed with something that's irrelevent and mix up things to make it seem like something was said that wasn't.

I hope my fighter's not that scrub :(

Na I was refering to Francis "The Saint" Assisi.

Honestly don't mind warm up matches or tune up fights, doesn't really bother me and IRL there's all types of those matchups but when said manager types out duck of the year he shouldn't forget to include himself.

You declined a superfight with STP vs Taj al Din and STP vs Moses Diggs, not to mention the dozens, prolly hundreds of other offers you got... then you fight two chinless fighters, one scrub, and you're most likely hand picking opponents because I'm sure you receive a lot more challenging SF offers. It's funny when you reply because a lot of the time it's mixed with something that's irrelevent and mix up things to make it seem like something was said that wasn't.

u have a fight tomorow with taj al din , i told u if u want we can make it vs bomb squad u asked it for a long time , i thought u was interested cause u was 2 weeks ago.

U know if ur afraid no need to say bad and untrue things about me just say u don't want fight bomb squad.

i don't know who u call two chinless fighters ,snake has decent ko power , bomb squad too i don't see manu okoro as a chinless fighter he get beat only by jigoro kane ,and never get ko,and kane was still the beast stand up when he fought bomb squad,and machida the coward showed big right hand in the tott;

i just submit (not ko)PBR fighter who has like 15ko win ,so i don't see who u think is chinless or not fighter.

EDit: LOL did u see Francis the saint last fight?

He beat a referee and a fighter both in the same fight, so the day u have a fighter who beat two opponents in the cage ,this day call me.

I guess ur upset cause i forget to put an awards for you,

i sincerely apologize my friend here is ur awards.

i play for my brothers account awards:CKellperun

smoke weed and post on the forum awards:CKellperun

I apologize ,i forget ur awards dear friend ;) .

Ok boys lets make it official. Taj al Din vs Bomb Squad January 28th in Ascension on PPV. I'll send you a contract offer Jacky, who's in?

Edit in fact if you guys want, I'd rather have STP do the fight.

• Upvote 1

u have a fight tomorow with taj al din , i told u if u want we can make it vs bomb squad u asked it for a long time , i thought u was interested cause u was 2 weeks ago.

U know if ur afraid no need to say bad and untrue things about me just say u don't want fight bomb squad.

i don't know who u call two chinless fighters ,snake has decent ko power , bomb squad too i don't see manu okoro as a chinless fighter he get beat only by jigoro kane ,and never get ko,and kane was still the beast stand up when he fought bomb squad,and machida the coward showed big right hand in the tott;

i just submit (not ko)PBR fighter who has like 15ko win ,so i don't see who u think is chinless or not fighter.

EDit: LOL did u see Francis the saint last fight?

He beat a referee and a fighter both in the same fight, so the day u have a fighter who beat two opponents in the cage ,this day call me.

I guess ur upset cause i forget to put an awards for you,

i sincerely apologize my friend here is ur awards.

i play for my brothers account awards:CKellperun

smoke weed and post on the forum awards:CKellperun

I apologize ,i forget ur awards dear friend ;) .

Once again Pepe Lepew proves me right. You reply with a mess of rubbish to avoid the subject. Snake has avoided top competition, and even vacated a title, to fight a 7-2 fighter coming off a loss and another fighter who has a weak chin.

Best fighter quote of 2011: "Snake the Pendulum once ducked a fight with the tooth fairy. True story."

Ok boys lets make it official. Taj al Din vs Bomb Squad January 28th in Ascension on PPV. I'll send you a contract offer Jacky, who's in?

Edit in fact if you guys want, I'd rather have STP do the fight.

I have no problem fighting either with Taj al Din, but Snake has declined a fight against Taj al Din before so he'll likely do so again. Unless Taj al Din has 0 to no energy after the O Neil fight, have no problem fighting on that date. My main priority is to prove that the Sackett loss was a fluke though, and making a run to get his title back.