Most improved manager 2011 - Nominations

MMATycoon

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=18365

Tarmo Heiskanen - dude doesn't get the cred he deserves.

Agreed.

Still can't believe nobody mentioned you yet. Maybe it's because people remember your old profile name lol.

Nomination: Soyster Eighty-Eight

Tarmo doesn't get the credit he deserves, but he's been the man for a long time now.

I would like to nominate John Lieu (29868)

After almost losing interest in the game, he rededicated himself and did an awesome job adjusting to the new sliders, and now he has improved to number 6 in the world :notworthy:

Anthony McCann has consistently been in the top 50 (bit outside of it recently) for a good while, all while having a sub-400 competition rank.

Soyster definitely is one of the most improved managers of 2011. He has stepped up his game big time after he joined Convicted. Been a pleasure to watch him grow from the sidelines and he's a genuinely good guy aswell. I don't even compare to him here as I've only improved my rankings.

• Upvote 1

jason "jbomb" smith

he hit another peak in his evolution this year. he pretty much fights only in top orgs and has a warrior mentality and can play with all the other top-guys. hes a pleasure to work with for the orgs and does nothing shady that im aware of. nevermind that he wrote some highlights as well and entertains the community on a consistent basis, which he did even better this year in my book as well .. and all that on a limited time-budget. if Mike Tycoon had a clone(ing)-machine, jbomb would be the candidate ^-^

i like the nominations so far, just had to add this sir also ^^

• Upvote 1

I would like to nominate John Lieu (29868)

After almost losing interest in the game, he rededicated himself and did an awesome job adjusting to the new sliders, and now he has improved to number 6 in the world :notworthy:

Agreed, he's a slider guru! +1

or

Myself I started the year out outside the top 1000 and got as high as 71. :thumbup:

Agreed.

Still can't believe nobody mentioned you yet. Maybe it's because people remember your old profile name lol.

Nomination: Soyster Eighty-Eight

Tarmo doesn't get the credit he deserves, but he's been the man for a long time now.

I know it will seem trite because these 2 happen to be my alliance mates, but hey it's not my fault I run with some of the best managers in the game! Tarmo and Jason (aka Soyster88) both had tremendous years, jumping up the rankings like synchronized bats outta hell. Having an inside scoop with each of them being as we chat a lot each week, I really got to see first hand how each of them put a lot of effort into learning where the holes were in their games and working diligently to bridge those gaps. Both of these guys have really come a long way over 2011, rocketing up into the top 5 Managers in the game (and into the #2 spot in Soyster's case).

Well deserved nominations in my not so humble opinion.

• Upvote 1