New org of the year 2011 - Nominations

MMATycoon

Vendetta fighting championship In Los Angeles. Started vfc in.... I think august and have been and made it to number 2 in la at one point but right now we are in a bit of a learning curve. But overall we had a great year,

I think this is a great time to promote my org. So if anyone has fighters looking for a reasonable contract pm. Lol

To clarify, Ascension was an org he bought but it had no fighters at the time and all that. So he basically "restarted" it in 2011 from scratch.

Actually, when I bought it it had about 60 fighters, but about 40 turned out to be the previous owners soon to be banned multis. Of the 20 remaining fighters, a few are still Ascension stars today. Most notably Taj al Din but also Casey Carwin and others.

If anyone wants to hear the whole story, Im toying with writing a 3 part Tycoon Times article, let me know if this is something you think people might want to read.

Actually, when I bought it it had about 60 fighters, but about 40 turned out to be the previous owners soon to be banned multis. Of the 20 remaining fighters, a few are still Ascension stars today. Most notably Taj al Din but also Casey Carwin and others.

If anyone wants to hear the whole story, Im toying with writing a 3 part Tycoon Times article, let me know if this is something you think people might want to read.

Yea thats actually interesting if you need help let me know

Yea thats actually interesting if you need help let me know

I appreciate that. If I was to take on the project it would have to include rise and the decline of Blitzkrieg Fighting Championships, the birth of Ascension, the birth of Blitz Global, the ultimate demise of BFC, and the rise of Ascension. I pretty much need to sit down and write it, as several parts if the story are largely unknown to all but a select handful.

nominees

NEI

Nemisis Tokyo

MMAFC

Sauna fights (unsure if qualifies)

Acsension (unsure if qualifies)

NAF Montreal

xXx Throwdown Helsinki

REF Rio Extreme Fighting

EEC (unsure if qualifies)

Steel Penn Fighting Temple

Vendetta

No offense to the REF guys but i don't think its fair to nominate a org you have a connection to in any way

Wjy do I have a feeling that everything they are connected to that they nominated will receive a bunch of multi votes. I hope Im wrong.