How do you avoid leg kicks?

boberticus11

Okay so I've had a few fights where my opponents throw lots of leg kicks and my guys rarely avoid them. How would you adjust your sliders to avoid getting hit by them so much?

1. Counter more so your not running in like a beserker and getting kicked to death. Think of the counter slider kind of like a distance slider, the more aggressive/closer you are the more shots you'll throw but your also sitting in their range. If you counter more/sit back then your going to have a better shot at avoiding shots.

2. Get your striking defence, muay thai and kicks up, can't stop a kick if you havent got any muay thai (having kicks means you can defend them well too)

3. PHYSICALS PHYSICALS PHYSICALS! get them up, in particular speed and agility, more so speed to avoid the shots. Cardio is very important aswell, if youve got poor cardio then you'll gas out very quickly, because every shot you take saps energy. Think of cardio like your gas tank.

Try those tips and see how it goes man :)

one thing no one has mentioned yet is that your opponent may be using the damage / accuracy slider to the far accurate, in which case dont worry about it... if in fact they are kicking you and damaging you, then follow the above instructions