what would you do

happens when they sign with weak orgs or weak divisions with their top fighters -- they are the closest in hype / pop though -- a lot of orgs do this hoping it will build their division but honestly to me they end up hurting it cause managers / fighters leave cause having to face the monsters -- and on other hand you got managers that do this looking for somewhat easier fights or to build up their fighter more

I'd sack them like a scared little bitch. I can see you already did that with one of them though. For someone who called out so many people, calling them a cancer and pieces of shit for doing the exact same thing, you're a hypocrite.

• Upvote 5

It's up to the manager to scout out an org before they accept a contract to see how many good fights there are for his fighter. You can't blame an org for trying to build fighters.

I hope it was as simple as that but unfortunately it's not. The org owner can build his contracted fighters and the org in many different ways you know. Some owners choose to sign eeeevery one they can get their hands on and it's more than likely that then we have these monsters crushing cans -situations.

My advice for newer fighters and managers are that they would use those ID restricted orgs like Four Kings for example (lol).

• Upvote 2

I'd sack them like a scared little bitch. I can see you already did that with one of them though. For someone who called out so many people, calling them a cancer and pieces of shit for doing the exact same thing, you're a hypocrite.

Exact same thing huh? I should of screenshotted all of Denny's 60+ negative pops

Why would I have problems with people releasing fighters straight up?

You don't think that releasing a fighter then picking him back up to avoid potential loss is quite a lot different?

Marc Bradford you're really non-observant. Maybe you should post less and spend more time working on your cherry picking fighters. They are all garbage. Maybe then you'll face some half decent fighters one day

• Downvote 2

Marc Bradford you're really non-observant. Maybe you should post less and spend more time working on your cherry picking fighters. They are all garbage. Maybe then you'll face some half decent fighters one day

Ask any of the owners I work with if I've ever cherry picked a fight. They'll all give you the same answer. If you're referring to my two champs, I'm loyal to the org owners.

You don't think that releasing a fighter then picking him back up to avoid potential loss is quite a lot different?

Yea. But straight up sacking a fighter to avoid a potential loss is the same thing.

And if you were gonna sack that guy anyway, why even start a thread about a mismatch? Seems pointless.

Insult my fighters all you want, doesn't hurt my feelings, I play how I wanna play. I have no desire to work in the top orgs or fight the top fighters, because I don't like most of the people at the top, because they make dick comments like yours.

Anyways, none of this changes the fact that you're a hypocrite. So yea. There's still that.

• Upvote 2

Aren't those both title shots? I thought I saw they were both 5 rounds.

So the problem for lockdown is now picking the fighters back up? Dropping them to avoid a loss is OK as long as you dont pick them back up? HYPOCRITE! :smile_anim:

LOL that one of those fighters you are not wanting to fight is Jacky's.

No he's not picking them back up. Probably came off like that in my first post.

I think Denny is handed out before his fight anyway

I might be picking him back up to be honest, his charisma hidden is 150 and he holds the record for the greatest comeback in tycoon history. I also hate the stupid brazilian owner of REF in Rio, probably the dirtiest brazilian I've ever encountered in my life. Lol

I play how I wanna play. I have no desire to work in the top orgs or fight the top fighters, because I don't like most of the people at the top, because they make dick comments like yours.

Fair enough lol

• Downvote 3