hey

Your basically like all of us then, I fell victim to this game 2 years ago, been logging on multiple times a day since, and still haven't figured it out 100%

Good luck mate! :-)

I'm starting to be an MMA addict right now.. i think MMAtycoon is the best game for me...

Mmatycoon is amazing, it starts slow, but as you get into it, you will be logging into this game many times a day, even if your not due a fight.

All the cool players in mma tycoon who have fighters in Tokyo join We Finishs Fights gym in Tokyo. You want to be a cool player...... Don't you ;-)

Need any help send me an in game pm and I will help in anyway I can

man i played about 25 hours of skyrim over the 3 day weekend we just had. not very embarrassing until i also note that i'm 32 years old lol.

Haha , not as bad as the fact that I got it at 8am Xmas eve and played till December 27th at 7pm meanwhile becoming level 32 sad life I live at Xmas time lol

man i played about 25 hours of skyrim over the 3 day weekend we just had. not very embarrassing until i also note that i'm 32 years old lol.

Haha , not as bad as the fact that I got it at 8am Xmas eve and played till December 27th at 7pm meanwhile becoming level 32 sad life I live at Xmas time lol

I dont play anything but this game. BUT, I saw Skyrim the other day and it was AWESOME! I could see sitting in front of that for a while so I better not get it.

it's great for those of us with ADHD, because you can start like 200 different tasks/missions before finishing any of them!

I'm up to lvl 35 now, I think at last check I had clocked about 50 hours of game play, the bonus I get from 50 hours of game play is the usual complaints from the girlfriend "Are you still playing that".. I wish I had a mute button for her!!!

I have completed the full dark brotherhood quest line and that's all... In the process of levelling enchanting, smithing and alchemey.. Using various potions and enchantments to level them quicker.

I think I might go and become a Thane in every hold I can before i go on with any of the other quests.... It does annoy me though seeing all thses open quests that I haven't completed so I will probably get sidetracked again for another 5 or 6 hours trying to tidy them up.

it's great for those of us with ADHD, because you can start like 200 different tasks/missions before finishing any of them!

I'll +1 this later. I've reached the maximum amount because you post so much good shit.

not gonna lie...i haven't been as social here becuz of an issue with my lady (after 14 years, we gotta somehow reconnect). some of that is getting off the damn computer and an easy way to do that is to play skyrim lol. my first guy is level 42 and my new guy is level 25. she'll sit and watch me play that shit for a long time cuz she feels like she's watching lord of the rings haha. all the while, we can talk and re-get to know each other. we've been having some awesome convos during skyrim and yes...reality t.v. (not my choice, hers...but u gotta give and take).

i'll be back to writing and rp in tycoon soon tho. i can never give this shit up...it's too damn good.

• Upvote 2

not gonna lie...i haven't been as social here becuz of an issue with my lady (after 14 years, we gotta somehow reconnect). some of that is getting off the damn computer and an easy way to do that is to play skyrim lol. my first guy is level 42 and my new guy is level 25. she'll sit and watch me play that shit for a long time cuz she feels like she's watching lord of the rings haha. all the while, we can talk and re-get to know each other. we've been having some awesome convos during skyrim and yes...reality t.v. (not my choice, hers...but u gotta give and take).

i'll be back to writing and rp in tycoon soon tho. i can never give this shit up...it's too damn good.

You reconnect with your woman through Skyrim... Please, for the love of all things sacred, teach me!!! I will totally be your padawan.

• Upvote 2

I just asked Bryer what Skyrim is, he said the game I am playing right now. He sets beside me every night playing it while I am on here, I never even knew what it is called. I got out of video games once they got more than 2 buttons. He is 15 so I dont watch his video games anymore.

It actually works... my misses does the exact same, she moans at me if i sit on the laptop but the second i am playing cod or skyrim she sits n watches. i asked her the other day why the hell she watches n said its like watching a movie sometimes.