Hey

Warcraft 1/2/3

Jagged alliance 2

Fallout 2

Relentness:Little big adventure 1

Dark Sun 2

Carmageddon 1

Nostalgia

Present: MMA Tycoon, Diablo 3 beta playing atm, I thought I would go for Monk as i adore that style in most games (D&D,NWN1/2) but I tried Witch doctor and he is just pure sick fun. It's like Necromancer on steroids. (and you can only play beta until level 13:))

With a wife, 2 kids, and a demanding job MMATycoon is about all I can do for games. I wake up in the morning at 4:40 just so I have an hour to myself, which I spend right here. Then I work all day, pick up the kids from daycare, and start the dinner/bath/entertainment phase. By the time the 4 year old is in bed, and the wife has the 2 month old feeding or sleeping, I'm off to bed. It's usually around 9:00 pm. Rinse, repeat.

Haha , not as bad as the fact that I got it at 8am Xmas eve and played till December 27th at 7pm meanwhile becoming level 32 sad life I live at Xmas time lol

Pffft...That's nothing. I've only had the game 3 weeks and I'm at level 52. I already have 13 fully developed shouts. MSgtPorkins is my XBox Live name if you want to check me out.

It actually works... my misses does the exact same, she moans at me if i sit on the laptop but the second i am playing cod or skyrim she sits n watches. i asked her the other day why the hell she watches n said its like watching a movie sometimes.

This is the reason a packed my bags and left my ex, keep moaning at me for playing this game/PS3 (And I'm being serious)

I bust my ass working 50 hours a week, so I'm gonna chill once I get home, not sit and watch some retarded soap opera, pretending I think its really fun and exiting

I waited till she went to her mums, packed my stuff, and I was gone.

• Upvote 1