Sketchy braazilians

This guy and the owner of the REF in rio remind me of the old Superfights org where it turned out to be a huge multi profiting ring lol. Maybe it's just strong acai and brazilian lovin that makes him feed him all these cans of tomato paste.

If theres anybody to break Joel Nicola's staggering 4979 opp rank, it's this guy. I would fail if I tried

Rio is the home of tons of respectable managers, great fighters, and a couple awesome orgs. Unfortunately, every time something like this is brought up the whole city gets bashed.

What I don't get is why it's fair game to stereotype Brazilians, but say something about Finns and you get ridden like a pony.

For what it's worth I've not had anything but positive experiences in REF, and only once have I felt like their matchmaking was a bit weird (and even then it was due to me being in a shallow division).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What I don't get is why it's fair game to stereotype Brazilians, but say something about Finns and you get ridden like a pony.

For what it's worth I've not had anything but positive experiences in REF, and only once have I felt like their matchmaking was a bit weird (and even then it was due to me being in a shallow division).

So you're fine with what he is doing? :blink:

One of the main real reasons to visit Amsterdam.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is a bit weird. To say the fucking least!

Here's another brazilian buddy of his that he's feeding http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=24315

meanwhile he's giving me fight offers like this http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=60158&fidb=58549 , http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=402126

( I just can't help myself )