% of Managers with a MULTI

What % of managers do you think have multis? I personally know for a fact about a multi, and he's been allowed to continue with it. Maybe having a multi is the way to go to succeed!

• Downvote 2

The percent of managers who have multis is very low. The percent of top ranked managers and top ranked companies manager would be very high IMO. It seems many top guys at one point or another used multis for either testing slider, learning speeds, etc. There are tons of top ranked guys who get almost ALL their fighters from other accounts. Even projects and noobs. Org owners need bodies for fights and to build their current roster. Gms needed sparbots, Money. I would say 50% or more of the well known managers on the game have multi's.

The percent of managers who have multis is very low. The percent of top ranked managers and top ranked companies manager would be very high IMO. It seems many top guys at one point or another used multis for either testing slider, learning speeds, etc. There are tons of top ranked guys who get almost ALL their fighters from other accounts. Even projects and noobs. Org owners need bodies for fights and to build their current roster. Gms needed sparbots, Money. I would say 50% or more of the well known managers on the game have multi's.

I understand where you're coming from, but I actually think it's the opposite. I think higher ranked or long term managers have more to lose and less to gain by having multiple accounts. I think the newer, lower ranked managers have the most multi accounts simply because they have nothing to lose and are still fighting to reach the upper level. They haven't invested the time that some of us have for 2-3 years.

When I considered starting over about a year ago, I realized how much I had gained over time, both in fighters and in friends and contacts. If I were to start over, aside from letting people know that I was the same guy who previously left (Shiv, Luke, etc) it would be a brutal 6 months to even get back to the point where I could play the game as I did before.

I understand the notion of managers using multiple accounts to test sliders, ets, but what do we really gain by testing sliders on fighters that are no where near the level of your normal fighters. If anything, let them take the knowledge gained from can vs can fighting and try and apply it to higher level competition. It's just not the same.

When I first started I got off to such a terrible start that I wanted to multi (well not multi just delete this account and start again). Then I read the rules and they scared me shitless. I've just tried my hardest to get good at MMATycoon ever since.

You can reach out to Mike Tycoon if you want to start over and not have a multi. It's not against the rules to start over.

• Upvote 1