Smack talker of the year 2011

MMATycoon

Smack talker of the year 2011  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Smack talker of the year 2011

Pico was the most creative and clever smack talker of the past year.

By a landslide.

Hell after his smacktalk with bubba, I still go BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA whenever I read that name.

• Upvote 1

Pico, you know I love you like a brother, but that's just cheap. I honestly think you deserve this more than anyone else, but why do you have to cheese your way to Tycoon glory?

I'm fucking disappointed man.

Pico, you know I love you like a brother, but that's just cheap. I honestly think you deserve this more than anyone else, but why do you have to cheese your way to Tycoon glory?

I'm fucking disappointed man.

Cheesing my way to glory would be paying someone ahead of time to lose to me or vote for me.

I cant anticipate the future and had no idea I'd be nominated and was cheery as hell I even received 7 votes, so I decided to spread the love after the fact. I didnt pay anyone off to vote for me, and I'd guess their votes would be worth a lot more than $1,000 lol.

You can send your $1,000 back and I'll send it to the next person who votes instead, how about that :P

You mad?

U juz jelly I rich n u rnt , Im helpin u peans out yo!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Call it what you will, this cowardly act is very reminiscent of JMFC. I thought you wanted a fresh start after what happened between you and the rest of them... I guess not.

Why do you need to act this way about it?

I cleary didnt send money before hand nor pimp myself out nor vote for myself. Im just a generous bloke. Hell I put one of my fighter's entire skill snapshot on display. Im pretty altruistic, what about you Mr Philantropist?

I have a feeling youre feeling high and mighty after Hoi's win. Sadly that will be short lived as Bubba vs Hoi 2 will end the same as the first and Hoi dropping back into the void. Thanks for stealing all that tomater can hype, but it will be lost within a round :)

Yesh, the votes for jacky seriously make me rethink the intelligence factor of this community. I could put my sister on the keyboard and troll people better w/ wittier insults.

As a experiment, I will be letting my cat walk on my keyboard for 75% of my posts. I'll be the smoothest talAS*(o)#nRFASDF*o*(#### ASDFLK.

• Upvote 4

Yesh, the votes for jacky seriously make me rethink the intelligence factor of this community. I could put my sister on the keyboard and troll people better w/ wittier insults.

As a experiment, I will be letting my cat walk on my keyboard for 75% of my posts. I'll be the smoothest talAS*(o)#nRFASDF*o*(#### ASDFLK.

Couldn't agree more. I could out type/out smack talk Jacky with my hands handcuffed behind my back.

• Upvote 2

No one can out smack talk the champ,except Steeve,Blixxx or Mac Braford.

U can do it once and then hide for three months,but i can trash talk, shit talk or smack talk u during the whole years every day.

It's not about who can do it, it's about who did it.

No one cares if u "can" date this beautiful girls everyone has an eye on.

Boy talks, men act :P .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No one can out smack talk the champ,except Steeve,Blixxx or Mac Braford.

U can do it once and then hide for three months,but i can trash talk, shit talk or smack talk u during the whole years every day.

It's not about who can do it, it's about who did it.

No one cares if u "can" date this beautiful girls everyone has an eye on.

Boy talks, men act :P .

You're the best actor out there aren't you lol Jacky your best smacktalk ever was Rick Flair. That was your shining moment.

Trolling/spamming/annoying people isn't what I'd consider quality smack talk. You can do it all year round because a 10 year old could do it - and prolly do it better, but what I do once every three months makes you look like a pre-schooler.

• Upvote 3

You're the best actor out there aren't you lol Jacky your best smacktalk ever was Rick Flair. That was your shining moment.

Trolling/spamming/annoying people isn't what I'd consider quality smack talk. You can do it all year round because a 10 year old could do it - and prolly do it better, but what I do once every three months makes you look like a pre-schooler.

This is truth.

• Upvote 1

Yep but u know, u forget a lot of others smacktalk i did.

I don't remember any of ur smacktalk except after i trashed talk ur bf Luke Daigle and his fighter Jigoro Can.

I agree i probably don't have the best overall quality, Blixxx has the best quality in my mind.

Now if u look quantity and quality i'm pretty decent, the only fact i get 18vote knowing how i'm well hated prove i'm the winner :) .

I don't get what u call trolling i never troll anyone i just tell my mind.

Actually i think u jelly, u now i m3an?

Just my mind.

• Downvote 2

personally i have no idea how i didnt not only make the list? but how i didnt win it hands down?

i talked shit to shit whorra. made him look like a PUNK on numerous occassions, and then took $30 real life dollars out of his ass

i talked shit to mattyblayze to the point that he did us all a favor and left the forums

i talked shit as an org owner to the point that i took an 0-0 fighter (jacob doom) and turned him into a guy that had lines of top level p4p fighters wanting to fight him for *FREE*....just because i talked shit

but it's okay. if i couldnt win it then the only other person that could is Jacky Chan. not only is he the best manager to ever log into the game. but he's got an incredible schtick and is really quick witted. but the thing that makes him the man when it comes to talkin some trash, is that he backs it up. nobody comes up as big as he does when the spotlights shining on him. he definately backs his shit up, no doubt.

blixxx is the original trash talker in my opinion. he should get some sort of special award for being the king of awesomeness or something......im just saying

I'll say this about Jacky, his smack talk gets folks more riled up than anyone else's. It's not about the quality, imo, it's about the effectiveness.

Mostly because the general IQ of the MMAT population averages out sub-80.

Only an imbecile would find:

Actually i think u jelly, u now i m3an?

Hilarious or infuriating.

But alas, his schtick caters to the 17 year olds and people who 'sperg a lot.

I'd vote edsfan, blixxx, jbomb, and my 16 yr old sister better smack talkers than Jacky.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Smack Talker probably should have been defined. NOBOBY has even come close to pissing me off in this game besides Jacky but I wouldnt say he is the best smack talker, just the most annoying pain in the ass when he wants to be.

I voted for Pico because i dont think Jacky should win AND I'm hoping to get a little money out of it :smile_anim:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1