Other sports browser based games like MMATycoon

pimp54

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first worthwhile MMA one I've found but I've been playing goallineblitz.com for years now (American Football) and it is a blast.

yeah i'm on there too. unless you run a team (or are an off/def coordinator) there isn't much to do though. one of the teams i'm on just lost in the championship :(

• Upvote 1

yeah i'm on there too. unless you run a team (or are an off/def coordinator) there isn't much to do though. one of the teams i'm on just lost in the championship :(

I finally bit the bullet and bought a team that I handled all the responsibilites for as well as having 8 of my own players on so it was a very busy season for me.

i'm too lazy to run a team, so i just have 2 players. not much to do other than log in every few days and make them train.

It was very interesting to say the least, I've been playing since season 3 and I still was only able to go 14-2 and lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

I play Soccer Manager, this and Goallineblitz, with goal line blitz its good but because i dont own a team i just have 5 fighters that i sign into check scores, check to see if they actually played and train them. if anyone has a team and wants some high rated guys (at least i think they are high rated) just let me know and i will join yours. anyone got one of those free players? i got one like 3 seasons ago so just boosting him each season lol

I play Soccer Manager, this and Goallineblitz, with goal line blitz its good but because i dont own a team i just have 5 fighters that i sign into check scores, check to see if they actually played and train them. if anyone has a team and wants some high rated guys (at least i think they are high rated) just let me know and i will join yours. anyone got one of those free players? i got one like 3 seasons ago so just boosting him each season lol

I'm looking for some more players for my team, what's your username in GLB?

db1996 i think, i just signed to some teams though, if theres a way to leave them to join yours i will they are mostly com teams

Thanks for the reply but your players are too old for the leagues I am in.

I played WeBL for years. It was a very good game. Unfortunately it is now defunct. I also played Box2Glory for about two weeks before it seemed to have died as well, then I came here (Actually I started this and B2G at the same time). I also played Goal Line Blitz from season 2 until season 16 or 18 I think. Then I got frusrated with all the changes and quite. I still have about 40,000 flex points :(

I owned a team in there for a few seasons and it was WAY too much work and I really don't know enough about football ot even attempt that, so I gave it up and shortly thereafter I quite altogether. Combination of frustration and real life changing for me.

There are a few othe combat sports ones out there, but none of the ones I have played are worth a shit. Except this one of course.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Played tons of soccer/football ones and the only ones worth any time and that I've enjoyed at all are, Hattrick (pretty complex but massively popular), Soccermanager (more basic but quiet fun) and Planatarium SoccerStar but that gets boring quiet quickly.

Currently play GPRO - which is the biggest f1 management game out their atm.

Also played BATracer but that's quiet demanding since you HAVE to be active daily.