• ACME - St. Petersburg
    • Cold Blooded Killers
    • SteelPenn
    • DILLIGAF
    • Bloodsport Alliance
    • xXx
    • JMFC
    • Rennegade Warriors

Give us our award and stand up like men. Stop acting like we should not win this. Have honor and admit we where wronged by whats happening here.

this seriously made me lol out loud.

dude...take the fukn award. it means absolutely nothing....nothing. it's been a flawed award since it's inception. first, jmfc, then finnfighters jacked by the jmfc, now sp jacked by tfp...just take it already...take 10 of the fuckers for all i give a shit. list in ur book of positive achievements, put it in ur forum sig, tell all ur friends, call ur mom. i don't care.

ask me, at anytime, if i am in the alliance of the year and i will tell ur first, no, second, there's no such thing. now, for the love of the falsechrist, let it go.

Everyone still focusing on how many vote we got instead of understanding that Qrash tainted the vote by trying to change the vote in the middle of the vote. You guys want to call us out, you got it. We own orgs in every city. Pick a city and lets do it.

As for j666, I get 20-30 PMs everyday. I have ppl requesting to join our alliance almost daily. I have asked around like you said and found out that you are very wrong. I deal with hundreds of managers in this game and they all feel that we are good ppl thats why they continue to deal with us.

Our orgs, clothing and nutritional companies deal with thousands of managers daily who all know of our alliance and brand name yet still work/deal with us becouse they feel we are the best.

And we are growing. How could we be growing so fast if your correct?

It seems that its mostly your alliance that has problem with us witch make sense as one of your group created all this drama. I understand why your group is upset, you guys created your group to be the best, then found out that your not. Upsetting I understand, but true. Go look at the definition of the word alliance, then go look at the word tycoon. By definition I/We are the real deal.

We are growing and will not stop growing until we control each city. Look at what we are doing, how fast we are doing it and then do the math.

i never said u weren't good people or even a good alliance...i just said u weren't alliance of the year...that's all. i have no disgust for u guys, no hate. we've had issues before (me and u) but i thought that was squashed? anyways...i think it's great what u do with noob managers, but honestly, for all i know...they could all be fukn multi's...and i still wouldn't care lol. and yes, u prolly talk to a lot more managers than i do, so i guess u would know better who think who is what...

to me, there is no alli of the year cuz theres no way to quantify it. we should be able to vote for who we want...even if it's ourselves. i had no problem saying that i voted for tfp and i even explained why. but i do see why people don't want us voting for ourselves cuz numbers wins...i mean, u realize i got over 15 pm's from org owners requesting me to vote for "so-and-so"? that's ridiculous.

its a large game...not everyone follows everyone else...hell, u even claimed that u had no idea who jeremy tonal was or what he has done and he's been the most high profile guy in this game for quite some time. it's easy to be in ur own little shell and the majority of managers do it...very few come to the forums or to chat.

so they need a nudge? by an org owner's mass mail? an alliance mass mail? numbers wins...campaigning is what it is and as long as there is a vote, people will campaign one way or another. especially if we cannot vote for ourselves. this particular award should just be thrown out the window as far as i'm concerned.

some say fight for it but what if ur a business alliance? - but then some say it's a fighting game, but some say it's a management game? who knows, who cares...let it go. there doesn't need to be an award.

at the end of the day...u will think steel penn is the top alliance on any given day and i will prolly think the fighters pit is the best (sometimes)...finns prolly think their alli is the best and we all know how convicted and broken halo feel about this shit. basically, regardless of any awards, achievements or votes...we all are in our respective alliances for a reason and nothing trumps that reason.

im glad i have avoided this thread up until now. neither of the two main parties from what ive seen (steel penn and cgrace) have acquitted themselves well. is all the steel penn hate justified? probably not, but there is reason for some hate. cgrace allowed himself to be drawn into this (like i do whenever f can starts talking about the king of cans kid torres) so some fault is with him. neither person is completely clean of blame so just move on folks geez, its just a trophy for an online game, am i raising a stink because i was top 3 in 3 different voting categories but did not win an award? no im not because every winner was very deserving (jbomb for writer of the year, cgrace for most helpful manager, face kicker for mentor of the year) so steel penn please stop griping over this and lets try to more the forums at least somewhat civilized.

im glad i have avoided this thread up until now. neither of the two main parties from what ive seen (steel penn and cgrace) have acquitted themselves well. is all the steel penn hate justified? probably not, but there is reason for some hate. cgrace allowed himself to be drawn into this (like i do whenever f can starts talking about the king of cans kid torres) so some fault is with him. neither person is completely clean of blame so just move on folks geez, its just a trophy for an online game, am i raising a stink because i was top 3 in 3 different voting categories but did not win an award? no im not because every winner was very deserving (jbomb for writer of the year, cgrace for most helpful manager, face kicker for mentor of the year) so steel penn please stop griping over this and lets try to more the forums at least somewhat civilized.

Really? Civilized? The vote was infuenced witch changed the outcome. Your saying by me stating this im not civilized? It looks like, backpionts statement was true. Not one person will stand up and say we where wronged and deserve this trophy. And I agree with him, silly as it may be, fake as it may be. We work hard on these silly things in this game.

J666 I have no beef with you at all man. In fact I feel your one of the better guys roaming the forum.

I just have a hard time dealing with the vote being infuenced just so my group did not win,,, thats called cheating in most of the world,,, It was importent enough for ppl to change there vote so we will lose, but not importent enough for ppl to understand how my group got robbed here. Very unfair.

We want our award.

what you and cgrace were doing wasnt exactly civilized, also getting your alliance mates to vote down his posts and up vote yours is part of that reason. i have no beef with you steel penn, but all the arguments over mostly meaningless things, if you want your award so bad, find someone in your alliance to make your award for you so we can stop with this forum beef. im all for respectful arguments but whats been going on in this thread has been a bit much. i never really understood the alliance of the year award, basically its the biggest alliance who has some people outside the alliance that approves of it and they generally win. imo, this is the worst award to give out, because alliances (most at least) KNOW they are doing a good job and dont need an award to show that they are. i understand why your acting the way you are steel penn, but that does not make it right.

And yes i know this thread is one of the tamer ones of this year with all the drama around Jacky and Gable (which is gone, at least from the forums) but these are the awards for last year, i would think we would be a bit above this. I personally wont ever join Steel Penn as an alliance just because of the face i dont want to get myself caught up in all this drama. thats the one thing about the two alliances ive been in, EFC/IFC/AIM and now CBK, there is almost no drama surrounding either alliance and the fact im one of the more active forum members im around enough drama as is. I dont expect this to be ended by anything i say, but just keep it respectful please.

(and dont bring up how it isnt unjustified because the nutrition thing is a dark shadow riding over your head.)

what you and cgrace were doing wasnt exactly civilized, also getting your alliance mates to vote down his posts and up vote yours is part of that reason. i have no beef with you steel penn, but all the arguments over mostly meaningless things, if you want your award so bad, find someone in your alliance to make your award for you so we can stop with this forum beef. im all for respectful arguments but whats been going on in this thread has been a bit much. i never really understood the alliance of the year award, basically its the biggest alliance who has some people outside the alliance that approves of it and they generally win. imo, this is the worst award to give out, because alliances (most at least) KNOW they are doing a good job and dont need an award to show that they are. i understand why your acting the way you are steel penn, but that does not make it right.

And yes i know this thread is one of the tamer ones of this year with all the drama around Jacky and Gable (which is gone, at least from the forums) but these are the awards for last year, i would think we would be a bit above this. I personally wont ever join Steel Penn as an alliance just because of the face i dont want to get myself caught up in all this drama. thats the one thing about the two alliances ive been in, EFC/IFC/AIM and now CBK, there is almost no drama surrounding either alliance and the fact im one of the more active forum members im around enough drama as is. I dont expect this to be ended by anything i say, but just keep it respectful please.

(and dont bring up how it isnt unjustified because the nutrition thing is a dark shadow riding over your head.)

There is no dark shadow over my head bud as I live in the here and now and not the past. The only drama that our alliance is involved with is created by 4-5 managers in this forum that rant and rave over something that happend for two weeks 3 years ago. The fact that they never metion how I repaid each and every manger, and do business with thousands of MMA Tycooners in the here and now is all part of the scam.

Getting my alliance mates to do what man? I have never asked my alliance mates to vote up or down on any issue n these forums. I have asked them to suppor our alliance but never to go after someone. If they vote up or down on anything its on there own free will, prove me wrong. Your just pointing fingers now? WTF is that man. Go ask any member of my alliance if I have ever ask them to vote up or down on CGraces posts? Never dude.

you cant ignore the past steel penn no matter how much you want to, however you cant go into the future facing backwards by giving too much credence to the past. a lot of the outrage at that is focused on you because you are the alliance spokesman/figurehead/leader. you are responsible for what they do. when i was in AIM, we had jacky and peter dragon in it, both of those were dropped best of the negative light they put on our alliance, like it or not you are responsible for the dealings of the members within your alliance.

should i be upset that my alliance that i spent most of last year with isnt even up for contention even though for most of the year we had 12 of 17 managers inside the top 500, and if i remember correctly, our top 5 managers were all in the top 150. im not complaining because to be frank, as i have stated in both my posts, this award is pointless imo. everyone knows who the top alliances in game are, the manhattan project, TFP, Convicted, HP before it closed, and maybe even CBK right now with our top 5 managers being inside the top 50 right now. is the award nice? certainly, but it isnt worth all the chaos it has made the last 2 years.

• Downvote 1

Ok I can agree with most everything your saying here. I know I am the face of the alliance and that brings us down a level regaurdless of what we do in this game.

I am willing to give the alliance away to any member of our alliance if it would bring us more respect. I have wrote my alliance about this and each reply I got said they wanted me to stay in place as the face.

I sometimes thing many memebers are to kind, do to the amount of support I provide for them. Speak out forum ppl if I gave the alliance to anyone in the alliance who should it be? I am willing to step back from the lead role and even leave the alliance if it helps make Steel Penn be a more respected alliance. The lose of one is worth the gain of many in my book.

This CGrace guy sounds like a real dick!

For the record Chuck, I dont think your a dick no matter what you say about me. And why do I talk of Cal all ther time? Dude he and I worked this game together everyday for 6 months, all day long back and forth. He was my game buddy and it killed me when he left. Killed me when my other buddy Dirk left also. Two great guys that I was close with, gone. In order for me to play this game I need to be into it witch makes some things importent. If I where not into it then things would fade out and I would not play. So I either wear my emotions on my sleeve or I dont care enough to play.

I dont know much about steel penn, but what makes steel penn deserving of alliance of the year? Do you have any top fighters? Managers? Orgs? Nutrition companies? Clothing companies? Honestly, i dont know.

I dont know much about steel penn, but what makes steel penn deserving of alliance of the year? Do you have any top fighters? Managers? Orgs? Nutrition companies? Clothing companies? Honestly, i dont know.

Well all of the above, we have 2 member in the top ten, we have 5 members in the top 100, Twenty members in the top 500 and 38 members in the top 1k.

We have lots of fighters that are ranked in the top 100 holding 38 title belts.

We own fight orgs in every city that we all work together on. 12-15 gyms 3 nutritional companies two of them reaching #1 a few times last year. Many clothing shops that reaching the #1 ranking last year.

Plus we are the larges group of managers working together under one name - Steel Penn - witch make us the most allied group in this game.

Perhaps the best way to move forward with this award would be to accept nominations from outside sources only. Meaning being that I'm in xXx I couldn't nominate, or vote for xXx, I mean this award should be decided by our peers, and not necessarily by our alliance peers due to the huge bias involved. We could even allow alliance heads to post what they feel to be the alliance Top 5 accomplishments over the past year, and then start the nominations. Mods could delete smear posts to prevent assholes like CGrace and Qrash(:P) from swaying votes!

Best idea someones came up with. Just lock this thread.

Steel Penn your way of saying yes people shed light on your less than honest past and though you might be on the straight and narrow now doesn't mean people will forget the past. Votes are influenced ofcourse they are! votes are biased ofcourse they are! You don't see your loyal republican going to vote for a democrat no matter how good he or she is. Shit gets leaked from opposing camps all the time in real elections and you don't here them saying yeah but if you didn't tell them that this happened we would have won so let us become president. Its not the way the world works. They won, you lost get over it dude. Just strive for it next year and work towards it. You have orgs in every city now but that happened this year not last. Next year work harder get yourself in contention for Org, Sup, Gym and Clothing company of the year as well as alliance of the year. Stop moaning about something that isn't going to change no matter how unfair you think it is. Look on the brightside Team xXx didn't win it either.

• Upvote 1

Let's give all alliances the best of the year award. They're all special in their own unique ways. They should also be able to travel by short bus instead of private jet if they prefer to do so.

Let's give all alliances the best of the year award. They're all special in their own unique ways. They should also be able to travel by short bus instead of private jet if they prefer to do so.

http://my.awardscat.com/images/item_5rbspt.jpg

All is now right with the universe!! We're all special :D

No one else will stand up and say the truth? Fuck it I will, This guy Qrash who works for the game I guess infuence the vote once he seen the alliance he had just joined was not the peoples choice so he chimed in witch infuenced things. Very shady.

IMO there's nothing even wrong with trying to get outside people to vote for your own alliance (which I didn't even do - I did the opposite - I told them to vote for FinnFighters). And there's nothing wrong with trying to get people not to vote for an alliance. I think people are smart enough to make the right decision, given the proper information. It's not like it was made impossible for people to vote for Steel Penn. If they thought Steel Penn was worthy, they would have voted for you regardless of what I said. People don't have to listen to me, I don't wield any power around here.

What's wrong with influencing the vote anyway? Absolutely nothing. For the record, I don't give a shit if TFP wins this award because it's a ridiculous award to hold voting on anyway.

was no misuse of powers everyone can see who voted for who he didnt leak anything -- he just posted about what a bunch of people were already talking about just not posting yet -- he just happened to be the first to post on it

Correct, anyone can see who voted for who. Has nothing to do with moderator powers.

What's wrong with influencing the vote anyway? Absolutely nothing. For the record, I don't give a shit if TFP wins this award because it's a ridiculous award to hold voting on anyway.

Yeah, it's probably better to have a commission decide on it. Oh... No, wait! It isn't. :rolling:

IMO there's nothing even wrong with trying to get outside people to vote for your own alliance (which I didn't even do - I did the opposite - I told them to vote for FinnFighters). And there's nothing wrong with trying to get people not to vote for an alliance. I think people are smart enough to make the right decision, given the proper information. It's not like it was made impossible for people to vote for Steel Penn. If they thought Steel Penn was worthy, they would have voted for you regardless of what I said. People don't have to listen to me, I don't wield any power around here.

Actually, influencing a vote at the polling place(Which this technically is.) is illegal. It's called electioneering.

I just wanted to point that out even if I don't care about this award or any of the others.

P.S. I know this isn't a real election.

• Upvote 1

Actually, influencing a vote at the polling place(Which this technically is.) is illegal. It's called electioneering.

I just wanted to point that out even if I don't care about this award or any of the others.

P.S. I know this isn't a real election.

Qrash? Your reply?

Explain one more time how my alliance did not get cheated out of this award by you again?

Wrong, there was no rule in place that you could not vote for your own alliance. You can not change the rule after the vote starts. This is why this is a scam. What the fuck, am I really the only person that beleives changing the rules after the vote starts is flat out wrong? The rules where, we can vote for our own alliance so recount and stop scamming us.

Yes sir, congrats to the winners.

Your right, I offer my apologies for disputing your win. Congrats to :notworthy: TFP.

Really? Civilized? The vote was infuenced witch changed the outcome. Your saying by me stating this im not civilized? It looks like, backpionts statement was true. Not one person will stand up and say we where wronged and deserve this trophy. And I agree with him, silly as it may be, fake as it may be. We work hard on these silly things in this game.

J666 I have no beef with you at all man. In fact I feel your one of the better guys roaming the forum.

I just have a hard time dealing with the vote being infuenced just so my group did not win,,, thats called cheating in most of the world,,, It was importent enough for ppl to change there vote so we will lose, but not importent enough for ppl to understand how my group got robbed here. Very unfair.

We want our award.

Qrash? Your reply?

Explain one more time how my alliance did not get cheated out of this award by you again?

I'm not looking to carry on the fight, but either you're fine with the outcome based on what people have stated or you're not. You keep going back and forth since the winners were announced. I think it was proven the TFP would've won regardless of any "vote fixing" so can we call this a done deal now?

/thread