25 year olds are useless.

WhiteDolphin

Meh got one guy that started at 25 and he's 27 now i can't make myself let him go , he went 4-0 then 0-4 then 1-0 so he aint too bad lol

That's you guy from the thread? My 25 yr build is now 11 - 3 and is now 29

Yep. Totally useless. No merit whatsoever.http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=406894Can't beat higher level fighters, can't go more than 4-0, have no redeeming qualities even in the hands of a manager that knows what hes doing, etc.

LOL, Jon Irenicus matches all of the point you bring up, http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=155265

I agree in the sense that it used to be a lot better when the cap was 22 years of age. I remember creating so many 22 year old sub spammers it was awesome.

Btw, the very end of that fight is quite funny:

Oooooooooooh, not good. A low kick from Machiko lands where it shouldn't have, right in the... well, you know what he did? He kicked him in the penis. He's injured, injured bad. The referee sends both fighters to their corners and Starikov has 5 minutes to recover. He's OK now though... a thumbs up from Starikov and we're back underway with a touch of gloves.

And that's the end of the fight!

I know that you have read that text before but as a last line thats pretty funny IMO. Kick to the penis -> injured bad -> thumbs up -> end of the fight.

:D