Poster Thread

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1262/rfc20.png

Simple poster that I wanted to use with this image. I don't really like it, but I decided to make it to help this organization's event.

I am reached the maximum of positive votes today :(. I think that the poster is awesome! Thank you for your help :)

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

One poster per week for my main org in Hilo = 50k http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2905

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1aposter2_zps7ff0d76e.jpg http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1aaa_zpsf98feefb.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys I know you are all busy with doing Posters for Orgs and stuff already but I am offering 3 months VIP to the guy/girl who makes the best Org Logo, banner and thumbnail for my org (click on link in signature).

If you are interested post your version of all 3 below and I will give my favorite design 3 months VIP.

Would be much appreciated...

• Upvote 1

Hey guys I know you are all busy with doing Posters for Orgs and stuff already but I am offering 3 months VIP to the guy/girl who makes the best Org Logo, banner and thumbnail for my org (click on link in signature).

If you are interested post your version of all 3 below and I will give my favorite design 3 months VIP.

That's very generous man, i might give it a try, although i am more a poster guy.

I'm thinking about taking another company... If anyone is looking for some posters, we might reach a deal.

I am very interested mate

One poster per week for my main org in Hilo = 50k

But unfortunately not at the price of rich blood Steel :lol2:

50k .... wow. Damn you Roger.

I remember back when we were making pennies for posters. We've come a long way boys. LOL

Why cant we go back to working for pennies SLVRBCK :yeahright:

thanks i'll give it a shot haven't done a ton of logo's how man entries are we alllowed

Well, just do what you think would be best suited for the name of the org. You guys are the creative ones haha so I will just choose which one of your guys' designs I like the most and pay you VIP :) There is no real limit to the amount of attempts you can do - its not like that.Just give it your best shot and maybe I will pick yours! Cheers for those who give it a go!

I'm sure you'll get something better but I made this for the fun of it anyway...

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/151bb6f6-e844-4f11-a868-4d70f11f8ced_zps11fa6919.jpg

how the hell did I get a negative force for that poster that I made with the belt thief? I thought that was a very creative poster and it shows the one fighter chasing after the other fighter who has the belt and he beat the other fighters in the fight they had previously. I put a lot of creativity into that poster and I thought it was awesome I don't know how for people can say that it sucks and I even read my other poster bed too but yet other people on here will poster posters that are not as good as that and get a bunch of people liking it how does this work

how the hell did I get a negative force for that poster that I made with the belt thief? I thought that was a very creative poster and it shows the one fighter chasing after the other fighter who has the belt and he beat the other fighters in the fight they had previously. I put a lot of creativity into that poster and I thought it was awesome I don't know how for people can say that it sucks and I even read my other poster bed too but yet other people on here will poster posters that are not as good as that and get a bunch of people liking it how does this work

Dunno why you got those minuses really but dont let the forum trolls get under your skin and keep designing!