Poster Thread

Have to agree with the guys, great job umbongo, looking forward to your future stuff!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1378835768sfc18.jpg

tried to make myself a kint, but sadly it's easy to tell it's a cheap knock off

Not sure what you mean there, no idea why this could be a knock off? But yeah, i really dig those propaganda style motives... and i am pretty sure i used that one once, too, haha. But so do many, Luan for example likes this style, too. In general, if anyone of you digs elements/motives i use (the classic movie/event poster bottom line for example), i'm happy if i can inspire you a bit, that is how i always proceeded myself here, hoping i did not step on anyone's toes there also.

Wow, first luan now kint sending praise, the poster making royalty lol, I have been experimenting with different styles. And obviously taking inspiration from you guys but I am trying to find my own style and I think I will eventually

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3139/pvzc.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1380047837asc-seek.png

These two are baaaaad ass!!

ps. You and ludovik both use the same "date venue" text/font/style in your posters intentionally?

These two are baaaaad ass!!

ps. You and ludovik both use the same "date venue" text/font/style in your posters intentionally?

Thanks man, i really dig the first one myself.

I think Luan just picked it up because he digs it and i have no prob with it at all (which he knows), like mentioned in the little discussion about "inspiration" here lately lol. Like i picked up some stuff from Rob and Pepsi. :notworthy: Next to that, i think a factor is also pragmatism cause we all know what a pain in the ass it sometimes is with those small fonts which most of the time end up blurry... and this setting works quite well.

Thanks man, i really dig the first one myself.

I think Luan just picked it up because he digs it and i have no prob with it at all (which he knows), like mentioned in the little discussion about "inspiration" here lately lol. Like i picked up some stuff from Rob and Pepsi. :notworthy: Next to that, i think a factor is also pragmatism cause we all know what a pain in the ass it sometimes is with those small fonts which most of the time end up blurry... and this setting works quite well.

Yeah I hear you man. I struggle with the small texts too or actually with all small gfx to be honest, lol.