Poster Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I mean you think you have seen something really amazing and then someone just raises the bar, I don't even know what to say Beck that's just truly next level, I have no understanding of how you managed to get a video into a graphic like that but it's legitimately better than actual UFC posters, HFC is lucky to have you working for them.

• Upvote 2

I mean you think you have seen something really amazing and then someone just raises the bar, I don't even know what to say Beck that's just truly next level, I have no understanding of how you managed to get a video into a graphic like that but it's legitimately better than actual UFC posters, HFC is lucky to have you working for them.

Haha, well thanks man :) If you ever get involved in poster making I can explain it to you :P

You are a genius my friend !!!!

:D Thanks haha

http://i.imgur.com/3TB4ll9.gif - http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1501331180CEC%20531.jpg

The better graphic work is the one on the left, but yeah, not a poster.

With your eye and skills, you could be close to Kint his legendary posters if you would keep it simple.

That is not a dig at you, but high praise actually, altough you will probably not see it that way I guess.

I can not seem to find it back, but the poster that Verbal Kint once made with an eye on it, that was just absolutely stunning! If anyone knows what poster that I am talking about, please post it here.

• Upvote 1

HFC one from beck is a contender for poster of the year for me atm, I learned how to add gifs to images but it's not as simple as you make it look and the layers the colours all work perfectly

11/10

Thank you. The best way to get better with gifs in posters is just experiment with them. I am sure you will become good at them. Took me a while too before I got good at it too haha

The better graphic work is the one on the left, but yeah, not a poster.

With your eye and skills, you could be close to Kint his legendary posters if you would keep it simple.

That is not a dig at you, but high praise actually, altough you will probably not see it that way I guess.

I can not seem to find it back, but the poster that Verbal Kint once made with an eye on it, that was just absolutely stunning! If anyone knows what poster that I am talking about, please post it here.

We don't live in the 90's anymore. Modern advertisement is not limited to a simple print. It is impossible to have an actual poster to move, but with other media options, advertising an event can be done in many different ways. I am simply using gifs to (hopefully) add something cool and different to a 'poster' on MMATycoon. I rather picture the gif posters as a 'small video' that can be played on those flashy videoscreen billboards in Vegas and wherever else in the world.

I am not making these posters to please others, I am just using it as a creative outlet and help those who would like my work wherever/whenever I can do it. It's just a hobby I enjoy haha. Some of my posters get praise, others don't. If the gif usage is not to your liking, so be it. I am not going to stop using them in the future. As long as I like the posters that I make, it's all good to me. I like to have a variety of designs and don't want to limit myself to just one style. I could go on and on about designing but I will stop myself before this post gets too long. And I did not take your post as a dig either. Critique is always welcome.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I love the work in this thread, you guy's knock it out the park on such a consistent basis I cannot wait until I'm in a position to afford to keep one of you on retainer for Aspire MMA, so far I have just used inspirational sports quotes and I kinda like that semi-renewable resource as it's well free but honestly when I see what you guy's are able to do it makes me want it.

I can picture a nice standard Aspire branded overlay that has maybe a different colour variation depending on the weight class of the main event but otherwise really standardised on top of a different weekly background with really nice text to show the card number, something like that.

I don't know and I'm not in a position to afford the level of quality I would want but it's in my plans, I'm coming back here soon throwing big money around, you just wait and see :D

From Adam Holland, To Adam Holland.

Hey buddy, It's September now and things have gone pretty great for you so far! glad you stuck with it, it was hard but I knew you had it in you, keep on trucking and ill see you in December :)

Oh... and btw you did get them posters, they were epic! <3 Rei Rei.

5FWWtvSIQZ_4SpPEAiu_Bg.png

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...