UFC 143 Pick 'Em

don't worry , herb dean and the judges didn't enter the contest

Haha, nice one. Still only me and Mannetosen are reeeeaally 8/8 so far. If you get 11/11 then you can have Sonnen's fake belt. We have the same picks for the rest of the fights so it's too bad that fight won't make the difference.

It's hard to cut corners in an octagon and Diaz isn't exactly known for his lateral movement. Good win for Condit. It serves the UFC well for prematurely hyping Diaz vs GSP. I rather would've seen Condit try to fight than go for a decision, but that's how the sport is set up. I was still pretty good on my picks. I went 85% in the last 3 events.

Results are in (and I just want to say Diaz can suck it) :smile_anim:

pdpreuss21 - 6

Justus - 8

Erik - 5

Caleb613 - 10

Chaz - 8

Mannetosen - 11

Steeve - 10

darlotom5 - 9

AK47 -7

FaceKicker - 10

Lockdown - 8

Jacman - 10

android17 - 7

Eveas - 9

damonster - 9

Tats - 8

blackcoffee - 10

PBR - 5

Jacky67 - 6

DeadlyDirk - 7

dcami (shortened) - 7

Duxwig - 9

kupsman2 - 7

And our winner with all 11 fights picked correctly.............Mannetosen!!!!! :notworthy:

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, this week's Pick 'Em is officially over. It was an awesome night of fights for sure. I am going to be skipping the UFC on Fuel TV event, so our next Pick 'Em event will be UFC 144 aka UFC Japan

Is it me or the cage was bigger for this event ?i would have love see this fight in a ring or a smaller octogon.

I'll admit, I think it would be cool if UFC threw in an event with a ring instead of a cage every once in a while.

And is Cecil People was in the judging too ?Cause these judges can see Condit threw 200 leg kicks with no power and think it will hurt diaz, but what i saw is a guy afraid to fight in survival mode during at least 20 mn of the fight.

Condit vs GSP will be like Koscheck vs GSP boring.

They should put a ring and come back to the 3*5mn rounds.

If setting the record of covering 42 miles in 25 minutes wins you the fight, then yeah, Condit totally won it. George better get off that gymnastic pommel horse and get on track with Usain Bolt if he wants to catch him.

And yes, I'm biased and in desperate need of a pint of bitter.

I don't know. You have some guys who come in to fight and there are others who come in to do their little dance before the judges and win a decision. I think that Diaz will only do well against the ones who come to fight. GSP would also try and outpoint Diaz and he has the skill to do it.

Diaz fans are in denial. It's ok guys, that's the first stage of grieving. You'll get through it eventually. And beyond that, you're all delusional. Please explain to me what Diaz did significant? He missed a TON of shots and hit a few. On top of that, he couldn't control the octagon because everytime Condit wanted out, he got out. Diaz wanted it against the cage and couldn't keep it there. End of story. The only criteria that Diaz won was that he walked towards Condit for the fight. Congrats on walking forward.

• Upvote 2

Diaz fans are in denial. It's ok guys, that's the first stage of grieving. You'll get through it eventually. And beyond that, you're all delusional. Please explain to me what Diaz did significant? He missed a TON of shots and hit a few. On top of that, he couldn't control the octagon because everytime Condit wanted out, he got out. Diaz wanted it against the cage and couldn't keep it there. End of story. The only criteria that Diaz won was that he walked towards Condit for the fight. Congrats on walking forward.

ha so true.