((NSFW)) Link to the " Chandella " Scadal

Caleb613

I've only ever lusted for one woman and that is my wife. I intend to keep it that way. Also, the main ring girl for UFC is also very rude and stuck-up towards people. Looks are good but attitude is everything.

Your wife was standing right behind you as you posted that wasn't she...? :P

Nope and if she was, I don't give a damn. I didn't even start dating until I was 23. I was too busy working and getting my own life together. The last thing I wanted was some dumb bitch, holding me back, going out and drinking with her 'friends' then end up getting slammed by The Situation and his retard buddies. I watched too many of my own buddies go through that and decided that I like to keep my money and stay sane. For me, one woman was enough and I made sure to choose well.

Nope and if she was, I don't give a damn. I didn't even start dating until I was 23. I was too busy working and getting my own life together. The last thing I wanted was some dumb bitch, holding me back, going out and drinking with her 'friends' then end up getting slammed by The Situation and his retard buddies. I watched too many of my own buddies go through that and decided that I like to keep my money and stay sane. For me, one woman was enough and I made sure to choose well.

Hey. Hope that works for you. I really do. I can respect that attitude. But I am of the belief that humans are not monogamous creatures and that the reason there is so much infidelity is that we are trying to fight our natural instincts by being monogamous. If you can do that... great! I am not a monogamous kind of guy.

Nope and if she was, I don't give a damn. I didn't even start dating until I was 23. I was too busy working and getting my own life together. The last thing I wanted was some dumb bitch, holding me back, going out and drinking with her 'friends' then end up getting slammed by The Situation and his retard buddies.

It's not one or the other and I know for sure that you have lusted for other women.

stop derailing my thread you Dick , what was the need to tell us your life story?

• Upvote 1

It's not one or the other and I know for sure that you have lusted for other women.

Since you don't, you lose. I'm can actual say I never had except for my wife. I'm not religious or anything but I've never saw a woman as an object or something I wanted. Now a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner with a 426 Hemi and a pistol-grip 4-speed manual transmission is something I have lusted over. I've even lusted over a candy bar. (Trust me on this with an Idaho Spud Bar)

By the way, I do eat ass.

Since you don't, you lose. I'm can actual say I never had except for my wife. I'm not religious or anything but I've never saw a woman as an object or something I wanted. Now a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner with a 426 Hemi and a pistol-grip 4-speed manual transmission is something I have lusted over. I've even lusted over a candy bar. (Trust me on this with an Idaho Spud Bar)

By the way, I do eat ass.

now we have to bro hug