Retirement Match: Legend Vs Legend

Duxwig

This is incredible.

Can we just have the fight and not let you guys retire?

Hell, rather than retire, maybe transfer the losing fighter to the winning manager.

at least we'll keep seeing some more of what are probably the two best HW's of all time.

This is incredible.

Can we just have the fight and not let you guys retire?

Hell, rather than retire, maybe transfer the losing fighter to the winning manager.

at least we'll keep seeing some more of what are probably the two best HW's of all time.

I actually like this option better than retiring one of these guys.

Love the hype.

Oh there will be hype.

Thought jacky was full of spam? Just hold on to your britches!

Tons of time to pump this up and hopefully get lots of upcoming community involvement much like the FIRST Bubba/Puno fight!

Word of warning to "WAR PUNO" people: That's exactly what 95% of the community said the first fight....Let's not jinx him!

And only 24 +'s to the OP?

That's only $72k.

Come on guys, I figured you had at least 50 + votes to the OP. Don't you want to see your precious Puno take a money bath after the fight?

Don't get me wrong, I love Bubba too. But I had to pick a side. I chose the One True Savage.

Also, don't do the forum ban thing. Avon hardly ever posts here anyway, and there's no reason for you to be banned if you lose. There shouldn't be a punishment, in my opinion. A great fighter retiring should be a celebration of his career accomplishments. And if you do lose, I would like to read your reactions rather than have to wait 15 days or talk only through PMs.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit.

Two of my favorite HW fighters,and only 1 will survive.

Who are you and what the Hell did you do with the real Jacky?

This fight is sending chills down my spine. Not sure I want to see either of them retire, though. And I also don't want that forum ban thing. I gotta figure out how to add to spoiler now... <_<

This is fucking awesome. The winner is the greates of all time, the undisputed king of MMA Tycoon, fuck it's gonna suck to see one of these men go. Still every fighter retires eventually but to go out in a Thrilla in Manila type of fight that's incredible. I predict a KO ending..... but who's gonna be tasting canvas i dont know.

i'm sure both realize neither guy will be able to continue on at the top level for much longer...they see the things we dont see. i'm aso sure they dont want to take the risk of cutting the guy and having someone "yb sol" them. i could definitely see why this was put in place. i wont be surprised if even the winner ends up going into retirement not long after.

• Upvote 1

i'm sure both realize neither guy will be able to continue on at the top level for much longer...they see the things we dont see. i'm aso sure they dont want to take the risk of cutting the guy and having someone "yb sol" them. i could definitely see why this was put in place. i wont be surprised if even the winner ends up going into retirement not long after.

i agree.