Tycoons own MMA fighter! TUF 15!

Congrats!

You should get in touch with Zyd to provide artwork and write-ups, so that you can pin them up around the house to build the mental edge over the other competitors, tell them they're making Kid Torres look decent, and that haven't they heard that using body shots is a cheap way of trying to use a glitch to help them win.

i will paypal you $20 if you stick your finger in faber's butthole-chin up to the second knuckle. *fingers crossed!*

:thumbup:

I laughed so hard, I spit coffee on my monitor. Considering the size of the gaping hole, I'd suggest the Stinger or the Vulcan, possibly the Rockstar.

I've heard of that chap Ali McClean, one of the best fighters from Northern Ireland although 'Stormin' Norman Parke (one of the fighters i've trained with) has beat him twice. I have no doubt that Norman would've been on TUF15 if he could've got a visa in time, but he has one now after having some trouble getting into the US because he has a criminal record (assaulted someone).

Btw Ali is apparently a real ass, if you come up against him Jeff, I'll be hoping you win and if you want to wind him up, you could mention about him getting beat twice by Norman (iirc it was the same submission).

WAR JEFF SMITH!

I went to the tryout with a friend, they said his 3-1 record was too small for the show... Then we see these guys that made it who have 3-0, 4-1, 3-1 records with wins against guys with losing records!!

Tho I'm sad my buddy didn't make it, hearing Jeff did almost covered that sadness! lol... will definately be rooting for you to win!

and any of the comments above with you mentioning anything about mmatycoon related would be downright awesome!

I wish you the best of luck!

Btw Bring back the Shonie Carter ghetto float in the pool. One of my favorite TUF moments.

Also I will give you $5 each time you mention Jeff Smith in the 3rd person. LOL!!!

• Upvote 1