Sponsors

MadDog

Just wanna say That i am over the 200 mark with Sponsoring Fighters. I always give 3000+ depending on fighters build. If you Need a sponsor I will surely Give. I have in the past been generous and gave bad fighter builds that much. Would like to see more Managers create Fighters with at least one strong skill set. If you need a Sponsor hit me up... Like i said many times before I loved to put money earned in the Game back in Newcomers Pockets otherwise its a waiste if i sat on it,LOL.. Rebel Pride Clothing is always there for new beginners or any Manager needing a sponsor.. We currently have a Massive $5 dollar Sale going on and it will last for at least a few days since i have reordered different designs that will be in, In 3 Days.. Pay me a visit and if your fighter needs money just ask.. Happy Tycooning and Good Luck.

Just wanna say That i am over the 200 mark with Sponsoring Fighters. I always give 3000+ depending on fighters build. If you Need a sponsor I will surely Give. I have in the past been generous and gave bad fighter builds that much. Would like to see more Managers create Fighters with at least one strong skill set. If you need a Sponsor hit me up... Like i said many times before I loved to put money earned in the Game back in Newcomers Pockets otherwise its a waiste if i sat on it,LOL.. Rebel Pride Clothing is always there for new beginners or any Manager needing a sponsor.. We currently have a Massive $5 dollar Sale going on and it will last for at least a few days since i have reordered different designs that will be in, In 3 Days.. Pay me a visit and if your fighter needs money just ask.. Happy Tycooning and Good Luck.

• Downvote 1