Now it's official and proved Gable cheat!

jacky67

If Jacky agreed to leave Blitz Rio or Gable out of any forum post he makes and you get paid back your signing bonus would you let him go? That's my question. Now I'm saying he agrees and risks potential forum ban if he doesn't stick to his word. Something where it be known that if he brings up Blitz Rio or Gable then the moderators can put a week long forum ban or something like that on him. Now I know this won't happen but I'd like to know if that's all you're looking for.

And I do understand where you're coming from to an extent Gable, but how long is this going to go on until you say ok, I got you back and end it? How long do you have to hold H.P. hostage until it's even? I personally think it's been long enough. People are offering to pay back more than his signing bonus and there are people who are actually playing Jacky off to be the good guy. You don't really want to make Jacky the good guy do you? lol.

Not only would I agree to that...that deal was offered to him months ago. He rejected that like he's rejected every other attempt to resolve the issue.

As far as how long I let this continue...the threads continue, don't they? When the threads and comments stop and when the alliance name changes, Hard Puncher will be released.

You know what my question is? Why the fuck does everyone else care about this shit? There's been multiple attempts by people outside of the situation to resolve it to no avail. Gable has handled the situation fairly in my opinion. Not like my opinion actually fucking matters because I don't have any vested interest in either side. I suggest others not involved do the same as I'm doing and not give a single fuck about this.

Because every thread we makes turns into a "Like Blitz Rio cheats holding fighters hostage" thread. Whether you think he handled it fairly or not, we still have to read Jacky hijacking every thread. Anything that stops Jacky from hijacking threads with Gable and Blitz Rio complaints is a plus in my books.

And for the record, initially I think Gable handled it fairly. Pay the signing bonus back and all is well. However, with his champion refusing to fight Hard Puncher, why does the champion not get punished? Why is it the champions able to pick and choose his fights?

I get it, Jacky didn't sign back up with another orgs belt. However, he left fairly when his contract was up. He left fairly within the confines of what contracts were meant to do. He didn't find an error in coding of contracts to do it. Either way, BOTH guys are now in the wrong. It's just a question of who is more in the wrong then the other.

• Upvote 1

Because every thread we makes turns into a "Like Blitz Rio cheats holding fighters hostage" thread. Whether you think he handled it fairly or not, we still have to read Jacky hijacking every thread. Anything that stops Jacky from hijacking threads with Gable and Blitz Rio complaints is a plus in my books.

And for the record, initially I think Gable handled it fairly. Pay the signing bonus back and all is well. However, with his champion refusing to fight Hard Puncher, why does the champion not get punished? Why is it the champions able to pick and choose his fights?

I get it, Jacky didn't sign back up with another orgs belt. However, he left fairly when his contract was up. He left fairly within the confines of what contracts were meant to do. He didn't find an error in coding of contracts to do it. Either way, BOTH guys are now in the wrong. It's just a question of who is more in the wrong then the other.

WRONG, There's an ignore button. I'd suggest people that don't like the hijacking use it.

• Upvote 1

Not only would I agree to that...that deal was offered to him months ago. He rejected that like he's rejected every other attempt to resolve the issue.

As far as how long I let this continue...the threads continue, don't they? When the threads and comments stop and when the alliance name changes, Hard Puncher will be released.

Ignore my last post. I posted it before reading Gables. Anyways, I feel like the fact that Gable agrees to drop it if Jacky will stop with the talk that Jacky just needs to man up and agree to leave Gable alone. He wants H.P. released and he now has a way.

I'm honestly curious, how would you have handled it from my end?

I'm honestly curious, how would you have handled it from my end?

I honestly don't know at this point. I'm very conflicted. I kind of feel like once he wouldn't pay back the signing bonus it was on him, but I also don't think it was right for the champ to refuse to fight him. In all honesty I think the champion shouldn't have the right to refuse a match up. He's supposed to take on all comers no matter what the situation and that's a part of being a champion.

Right now, I feel like I would hold Jacky hostage until he paid back while also stripping the champion for refusing to defend.

• Upvote 1

I honestly don't know at this point. I'm very conflicted. I kind of feel like once he wouldn't pay back the signing bonus it was on him, but I also don't think it was right for the champ to refuse to fight him. In all honesty I think the champion shouldn't have the right to refuse a match up. He's supposed to take on all comers no matter what the situation and that's a part of being a champion.

Right now, I feel like I would hold Jacky hostage until he paid back while also stripping the champion for refusing to defend.

You honestly don't seem particularly conflicted.

As for the champ, he didn't decline to fight Jacky's fighter, he declined to fight Jacky. Several people refuse to fight Jacky for his past and present behavior. That champion, who is still the champion, has fought and beaten Arthur Meighan and Forever War in back to back fights. I have no problems with him.

As for the champ, he didn't decline to fight Jacky's fighter, he declined to fight Jacky. Several people refuse to fight Jacky for his past and present behavior. That champion, who is still the champion, has fought and beaten Arthur Meighan and Forever War in back to back fights. I have no problems with him.

I still think whether it's Jacky or not it's his duty to defend against who's put in front if him. It'd be like Anderson Silva declining to fight Chael because he doesn't like him as a person. While it makes sense, the champion is the champion and should defend his belt against anyone no matter what the conflict. But maybe that's just me.

• Upvote 1

Here's how this should end. Jacky agrees to pay back half the signing bonus and never mention Gable, Blitz Rio or any affiliation of Gable or his alliance ever again. If he does, not only should Jacky receive a forum ban but Hard Puncher be forced into retirement. Gable cuts Hard Puncher loose and finally this shit comes to an end.

What do ya think?

and never mention Gable, Blitz Rio or any affiliation of Gable or his alliance ever again. If he does, not only should Jacky receive a forum ban but Hard Puncher be forced into retirement. Gable cuts Hard Puncher loose and finally this shit comes to an end.

What do ya think?

Cause its a ridiculous request and would just lead to mass pm's to mike requesting that X person isn't allowed to say X thing on the forums or he should be banned.

What's ridiculous is just about every thread on this forum being ruined because Jacky is pissed about Gable and Hard Puncher. Jacky has already made it clear how he feels about Gable. So he keeps his mouth shut and his fighter gets released. It isn't that fucking hard. Im sure Jacky can find other things to bitch and moan about.

Like it's been said numerous times, and again in this topic. There is an ignore button. If you don't wanna read his shit.... Use it. Simple as that.

Johnnie

Forums could add a subforum for stuff like this. Similar to the warroom in chat. That's where we eventually made this topic move to. Jacky has every right to state his side, as does Gable. When it becomes a constant annoyance to others, something should be done.

Threads like these (esp repeat ones) should be moved to a limited or no rules subforum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forums could add a subforum for stuff like this. Similar to the warroom in chat. That's where we eventually made this topic move to. Jacky has every right to state his side, as does Gable. When it becomes a constant annoyance to others, something should be done.

Threads like these (esp repeat ones) should be moved to a limited or no rules subforum.

Awesome idea.

i suggested that back in the blixxx-era and nothing ever came of it. problem is, how do u get them to go there? jacky wants/needs attention. if he isn't getting it in the designated area, he will invade every other area...similar to blixxx. trolls need fed.