Now it's official and proved Gable cheat!

jacky67

I'm honestly curious, how would you have handled it from my end?

In my opinion, you do not let Jacky go - he has a contract to uphold if he doesn't want to pay back the signing bonus. But I wouldn't let him sit either. I would offer him fights. If he declines them, then he has no more reason to take to the forum. If he accepts, we all win. :)

In my opinion, you do not let Jacky go - he has a contract to uphold if he doesn't want to pay back the signing bonus. But I wouldn't let him sit either. I would offer him fights. If he declines them, then he has no more reason to take to the forum. If he accepts, we all win. :)

Quite sad to just hold his fighter for this length of time.. Just release him! FREE JACKY :weeping:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm an outsider with no dog in this fight, but here are my observations.

Jacky has a reputation of being difficult to work with.(shitty)

Blitz: Rio's champion refused to fight a fighter that belonged to Jacky, to get back at Jacky for doing a similar thing.(shitty)

Jacky is now being held hostage, getting his inactivity clause reset.(shitty)

Gable has openly admitted that he's doing this to get back at Jacky.(shitty)

Jacky publicly buries Gable and Blitz: Rio every chance he gets.(shitty)

Jacky hijacks pretty much any thread he can to let us know he's not happy.(shitty)

Gable is playing on Jacky's level.(shitty)

You two were made for each other. Hug it out.

Certain people are letting their hate for Jacky could their judgement on this, and others are backing Jacky for reasons I can't wrap my head around.

The situation is screwed on both ends. I disagree with what Gable is doing but I don't know another way to do it, and I also understand why he's doing it. I also understand why Jacky is doing what he's doing, even if I don't agree with it either.

• Upvote 1

I'm an outsider with no dog in this fight, but here are my observations.

Jacky has a reputation of being difficult to work with.(shitty)

Blitz: Rio's champion refused to fight a fighter that belonged to Jacky, to get back at Jacky for doing a similar thing.(shitty)

Jacky is now being held hostage, getting his inactivity clause reset.(shitty)

Gable has openly admitted that he's doing this to get back at Jacky.(shitty)

Jacky publicly buries Gable and Blitz: Rio every chance he gets.(shitty)

Jacky hijacks pretty much any thread he can to let us know he's not happy.(shitty)

Gable is playing on Jacky's level.(shitty)

You two were made for each other. Hug it out.

Certain people are letting their hate for Jacky could their judgement on this, and others are backing Jacky for reasons I can't wrap my head around.

The situation is screwed on both ends. I disagree with what Gable is doing but I don't know another way to do it, and I also understand why he's doing it. I also understand why Jacky is doing what he's doing, even if I don't agree with it either.

Cool Story Bro! Tell it again?

Cool Story Bro! Tell it again?

Jacky tell your clones to come up with some original stuff. This one's only redeeming quality is that he's going to die some day.

You honestly don't seem particularly conflicted.

As for the champ, he didn't decline to fight Jacky's fighter, he declined to fight Jacky.

This is completly false because one or two months before, he took a fight against one of my other fighter ,the fight was a good match up to him and he won , also my fighter was the champ and his fighter was the contender.