Show off your tats

WOG

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks! :) That's actually a scene from Hamlet. If you look closely, you can see sunbeams shining down on Hamlet and Ophelia in her casket. They represent spotlights (theatre ref). The glow on the top of the castle represents the ghost of Hamlet's father. That castle is actually Korbold Castle in Denmark which is historically Hamlet's real castle.

Pretty nice stuff folks. I got one on my left leg of my initials. I will try and get a picture up when I get a chance.

I completely misread that one the first time, I though it read "my genitals" :) That would be pretty sick.

http://i35.tinypic.com/73192v.jpg

My newest piece, it'll be attached to this really awesome sleeve later on. It's gonna be sick. (Mike, I'll pm my bank account number later. Just putting it out there..might not wanna put me through one of those painful laser removals you know..)

Thanks! :) That's actually a scene from Hamlet. If you look closely, you can see sunbeams shining down on Hamlet and Ophelia in her casket. They represent spotlights (theatre ref). The glow on the top of the castle represents the ghost of Hamlet's father. That castle is actually Korbold Castle in Denmark which is historically Hamlet's real castle.

I figured it was something play related just didn't know which one. Very neat idea

http://i35.tinypic.com/73192v.jpg

My newest piece, it'll be attached to this really awesome sleeve later on. It's gonna be sick. (Mike, I'll pm my bank account number later. Just putting it out there..might not wanna put me through one of those painful laser removals you know..)

:notworthy: lmao that is great

BlinkyNE and nephilim have sum seriously nice art on their skin! Im thinking of getting a Derek Hess art piece early 2010. Its going to be my first tattoo. Heh my real firstname is "Tatu" so it was bound to happen I guess... ;P

LeviAJones: what on earth made you do that to yourself? U dig murders n stuff huh? Is there 'a deeper meaning' or did you take it just for the looks or something? =)

So the shop I go to and get all my work did a 2nd annual $13 tattoos for Friday the 13th with $7 tip for good luck. There where 169 to choose from and here is what I got:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Huberc04/IMAGE_143-1.jpg

What savucha said.

Hmm, I thought of making one tattoo a couple of years back. Roman themed, "S.P.Q.R" (Senatus Populusque Romanus) on a banner beneath a legionary eagle (been studying the romans an awful lot the years before that, never ceases to fascinate). But regarding tattoos I would never do anything before considering it a year or so. So I thought about it for a year..and nah. :) didn't like the one I thought of as much the next year.