New City

Citys  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which city do you think would be best?

Ohio doesn't get enough love to be honest. I spent six weeks there for training back in 2003 and loved every minute of it. Granted there was a girl involved, but I dug Ohio. Dayton in particular, not a terrible place.

I have lived in Ohio most of my life. I cannot seem to escape... Columbus is a shining gem is a see of shit it seems. Cleveland is a cesspool, Cinnci... haven't been there in over 30 years so I cannot speak on it, and Dayton? Well, I never been there. Women can either make the time spent amazing or Hellish... Glad yours was in the former camp.

6 weeks training near Dayton...? Wright Patterson? Air Force?

Yep and yep! Spent six weeks at the hospital for the last part of my medical training.

You can only have one, but I want nothing to do with anything in Florida... All yours bro... :P

Have you ever noticed every time something truly horrendous comes on the evening news in the US it probably happened in Florida?

Have you ever noticed every time something truly horrendous comes on the evening news in the US it probably happened in Florida?

Yeah... unless it's pertaining to the economy... then it is probably some factory closeing in Cleveland and another 10,000 people are out of work... but yeah when it's something aweful like Hurricane Mortimer has claimed 20,000 lives today and caused so much damage that even Zyd can't afford to pay to repair it... it is usually Florida...

I have lived in Ohio most of my life. I cannot seem to escape... Columbus is a shining gem is a see of shit it seems. Cleveland is a cesspool, Cinnci... haven't been there in over 30 years so I cannot speak on it, and Dayton? Well, I never been there. Women can either make the time spent amazing or Hellish... Glad yours was in the former camp.

Cincinnati is the shining spot of civilization surrounded by corn fields and Kentucky. An island unto itself. :D Actually it is much nicer than my experiences in Dayton or Cleveland. A little conservative compared to the rest of the state, but at least the women are hotter.

If the rest of the country would stop sending their old down here .... and we would put floating mines in the water between the Keys and Cuba ... we would fix a lot of the problems.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Newark, New Jersey.

None of the above, we do not need any new cities. We had the amount of cities we have now when we had 10000 active managers, i do not see the point in adding a new city now we have around 7000. Unless we increase the member base to over 10,000 we should stick to the amount of cities we have

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure the consensus was Bangkok for the next city. i don't think one should be added right now, but if so, Asian/Pacific theater needs another

hah! i'm listening to a song about Bangkok right now and was just thinking about a Muay Thai (or kickboxing) league in Sydney. strange how that works...id love to see Bangkok as the next city but dont have enough players for the current cities as it is...