The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

Yay Sperling Windsor gets to fight the 6-1 KO artist The Demon Knight in this next fight! Fuck you Knight we all know you're on the juice you fucking cheating jerk poo poo head!

Don't forget to get your bets on for tonights card over at Rage Bets!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=7714

The money has been piling up on Poulsen, McDonald and Deng, can anyone pull out an upset? I've had to shorten the odds with everyone backing these big favourites!

Plenty of money going late on Lomax too, maybe I missed something here and should have favoured him more!

please, for the luv of fuk, don't let helix into the next round.

Good fight homie . congrats on your milestone 300th win with your other Helix by the way..thats awesome.

Mitch McDonald (175143)

J James Jameson Iii (174981)

Magnus Poulsen (174923)

Omen Deng (174812)

Olav Erikson (174786)

have all officially made it to the next round.

there might be others from groups A and B who may make it depending on how the rest of the groups turn out (and who I pick from my 3 remaining picks).

you can stop worrying J, I'm not picking Helix just to make you suffer :D

McDonald can no longer hide behind a soft group Dirk. :injured:

Lets see how well he handles Deng putting him on his back

Everyone is soft compared to Mitch, he's a wrecking machine, he's got no problems with being on his back, he'll have a more than active ground game by then ready to triangle your ass!

now THAT would be an interesting submission! :blink:

Mitch is a pretty interesting guy once you get to know him, he comes out with all kind of shit.

Now he's just not sure what to do with all his time off, who wants to give him a private jet to Hilo? He heard there's a party going on down there.

Hokey Smeinen is victorious with yet another cut TKO, bringing him to 5-2 in group E! J666 owes him another $1000 prize.

Who can possibly knock this man out? Parmalee Sackett, with his heavy hands and remarkable boxing, could not do it. In fact, he was lucky to escape with his life and a 16 day cut/8 day injury. The six other men that Hokey fought also failed to score a TKO victory over him. I am beginning to think no one will ever win The Impossible Award of $10,000. Those who are moving on with Hokey to the next round should be afraid...very afraid.

Qualifying to the next round:

Hokey Smeinen (174997)

Brian "The Heat" Crawford (175415)

Demetrius Bingham (175416)

As you can see, I haven't noted who second place is for Group E. It's kind of because we have a 4-way tie for second place and I'm going to sit and figure out who qualifies tonight.

Also, Nolan "Skada" Frost (175031) goes through as my second pick into the next round!

Edit: Okay, looking through it, since we don't have any of the 4 that has beaten all the other 3, we'll be going on Fastest Finish so Uriel Sheet will be taking second place in the group.

Nice :)

Uriel Sheet has ko'd all his opponents when he came into the fight uninjured and only got beaten while fighting with a severe injury.

He only had late KO's to his record though and decided he was going to make an example out of Rija Gildas in his possibly, last fight of the tourney.

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Gildas shoots in for a takedown. "I don't think so" says Sheet as he avoids it easily.

Boom, another hit is landed. "You're gunna get knocked out" taunts Sheet, as that shot connected.

Gildas walks straight into a jab right on the nose. That one stung - he's blinking and trying to clear his head.

Fantastic stuff here - a very entertaining period of action, which has drawn cheers from the crowd.

Sheet shakes his hands by his side, trying to relax. Gildas takes his eyes off the ball for a moment - Sheet sees the opportunity and cracks him with a massive hook! Gildas bends double and collapses on top of himself - he's out! The crowd are going absolutely nuts! Wow, what a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:14 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Uriel Sheet!

I'm fairly confident Uriel would have gotten more wins if his limbs didn't break or fall off each time he landed a proper punch.

Anyone with this type of brittle bone syndrome, shouldn't really be a fighter though, but the dumb fuck believes his brain has some "mind over matter capabilities" to overcome this ridiculous deficit. :coffee:

Uh, hello. The two guys from E who made it in have lost every single scored round to Mickey "Da Mouse" Zapputo. Zapputo beat the #1 fighter in Group E, Hokey Smeinen by a 30:26 decision. He was beating the pants off of Uriel Sheets for the first two rounds before Sheet's cornerman loaded his glove up with some type of plaster mixture. He survived 4 takedowns on the ground against the remarkable wrestler, Murder Case. Plus, he's won 3 of his last 4...kid is on fire!

Also, Nolan "Skada" Frost (175031) goes through as my second pick into the next round!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1335113254Nolan%20Frost%20top.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1335113285Nolan%20Frost%20bottom.jpg

Nolan Frost is very excited to move on the the next round. The announcers have made fun of his flabby gut in his first round performances, and as his manager I would say that he will be in better shape for the second round. However, since there was earlier mention of a couple of the other fighters going in on an RV and touring the wafflehouses of the country, Frost just might enter the second round a little rounder than he was before.

Don't mean to be a downer but shouldn't you let the tournament finish before making your picks? There are going to be a lot of fighters finishing with a 5-2 record and you already gave a couple of them a pass. A little unfair to the fighters who haven't fought their last fight yet IMO. But its your tourny so I guess its your call.

It was a great league though, I had a blast! My fighter did well and I still have an outside chance to advance but its a tight division. Anyways, hope to do it again.