The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

I think there should be a "way out" option,, maybe something like, lose 3 fights in a row and you are allowed to leave the tourney if you please.

Not that you have to leave,, only that you can leave.

much as id have liked to give that option, you realize how hard it becomes to continue running the tournament like that? what do i do with people who were supposes to face guys that drop out? if enough people leave how do i run events with 4-5 fights on them while offering prizes of 2.5 mill or so from my side alone?

while i get your intentions, i dont see a way of making it happen. any suggestions? only thing i can think of is allowing guys to cut and replace their fighter after 2 consecutive losses as long as they keep the same build. if they do well with the second guy, they can make it through based on community picks. regardless, its 7 weeks wasted on a worst case scenario.

much as id have liked to give that option, you realize how hard it becomes to continue running the tournament like that? what do i do with people who were supposes to face guys that drop out? if enough people leave how do i run events with 4-5 fights on them while offering prizes of 2.5 mill or so from my side alone?

while i get your intentions, i dont see a way of making it happen. any suggestions? only thing i can think of is allowing guys to cut and replace their fighter after 2 consecutive losses as long as they keep the same build. if they do well with the second guy, they can make it through based on community picks. regardless, its 7 weeks wasted on a worst case scenario.

Not such a bad idea mate.

We are allowed to make another identical fighter "now", and keep him as a "spare" if we lose 2 in a row?

Would we be allowed to test him in 1 Qfc?

I'd be fine with it, on two conditions:

1) The fighter can only train for a maximum time for a month (which is what the other guys got, creation date was the 4th and the first fights are around the 4th as well). If he hasn't been called into play till that point, he would have to be put into "No Training" till he starts fighting in the tournament.

2) Other participating managers opinion of this. If others are okay with it, I'm down. If too many people have issues with it, I can't let it happen.

As I've said, I treat this like a community project which I'm running/funding. If you have issues or suggestions, don't hesitate to bring them up and I'll try to see if I can fix them.

I'd be fine with it, on two conditions:

1) The fighter can only train for a maximum time for a month (which is what the other guys got, creation date was the 4th and the first fights are around the 4th as well). If he hasn't been called into play till that point, he would have to be put into "No Training" till he starts fighting in the tournament.

2) Other participating managers opinion of this. If others are okay with it, I'm down. If too many people have issues with it, I can't let it happen.

As I've said, I treat this like a community project which I'm running/funding. If you have issues or suggestions, don't hesitate to bring them up and I'll try to see if I can fix them.

This is cool with me :)

Omen Deng promises a sub 20 percent fight rating lnp victory tonight.

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/c/cf/Tumblr_l77cozjsvw1qztvowo1_400.gif

Omen Deng promises a sub 20 percent fight rating lnp victory tonight.

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/c/cf/Tumblr_l77cozjsvw1qztvowo1_400.gif

Benedikt promises to help make this become a reality.

I've consulted Mitch and he has no problem with this, he's just planning on fucking up anything that moves regardless of who's in the cage, he understands it's perfectly natural for some of the fighters to already be considering pulling out and sending in replacements rather than feel his big right hand plant them on their ass.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, Mitch is gonna make you his bitch.

I've consulted Mitch and he has no problem with this, he's just planning on fucking up anything that moves regardless of who's in the cage, he understands it's perfectly natural for some of the fighters to already be considering pulling out and sending in replacements rather than feel his big right hand plant them on their ass.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, Mitch is gonna make you his bitch.

Dalston Marley says: "Mitches get stitches" :boxing:

I think other factors should be taken into consideration with the sacking of fighters.. Most fighters (all realistically) in this tourny are going to accumulate injuries.. weekly fights it's pretty much a safe bet that both fighters are going to be entering the cage with at least acouple days injury.

So therefore injecting a new fighter into the tourny puts all that out of whack...

yeah it sucks if you lose a few in a row but that's what this tourny was all about, a battle of attrition.. Everyone who has entered knew that before entering.

Forget the wins and losses, have some fun instead.

• Upvote 1

I think other factors should be taken into consideration with the sacking of fighters.. Most fighters (all realistically) in this tourny are going to accumulate injuries.. weekly fights it's pretty much a safe bet that both fighters are going to be entering the cage with at least acouple days injury.

So therefore injecting a new fighter into the tourny puts all that out of whack...

yeah it sucks if you lose a few in a row but that's what this tourny was all about, a battle of attrition.. Everyone who has entered knew that before entering.

Forget the wins and losses, have some fun instead.

Pretty sure this is the first post I've ever +1'd you for :P

• Upvote 1

16 day injury- check

negative chin comment on pre fight commentary-check

cuts easy- check

:suicide_anim:

edit: this was the first time ever I selected 'never gets injured' for hiddens. it will be the last :)