The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

pfft, Stern took a dump in his pants when he got KO'd, so even if he woulda managed to stand back up he would have been DQ'd.

No that was marley, he kicked so had he released his bowels at once, im shocked he was not instantly DQ'd

Mitch would like to point out that the fighter entrances do not count towards the duration of the bout, however shouold you already be aware of this and genuinely believe you have the ability to last more than 3 minutes I can only recommend that you be sectioned.

"The Fireball" Gabriel Douglas would like to make a $10,000 bet that he will beat (edited) Mitch in there upcoming fight! Does Mitch have what it takes to accept this fight?

(All in good fun by the way Dirk, I appreciate you letting some of my fighters train at your gym in the past)

"The Fireball" Gabriel Douglas would like to make a $10,000 bet that he will be Mitch in there upcoming fight! Does Mitch have what it takes to accept this fight?

(All in good fun by the way Dirk, I appreciate you letting some of my fighters train at your gym in the past)

He will 'be' him???? Let's get things straight here, under no circumstances under any realms of possibility will The Fireball ever be Mitch!! He simply lacks the machismo.

However, if you sre implying that you will 'beat' him then I simply laugh at you and accept your bet.

Good luck to you sir.

He will 'be' him???? Let's get things straight here, under no circumstances under any realms of possibility will The Fireball ever be Mitch!! He simply lacks the machismo.

However, if you sre implying that you will 'beat' him then I simply laugh at you and accept your bet.

Good luck to you sir.

Alright, glad to see that Mitch accepted and the best of luck to you as well!

Alright, glad to see that Mitch accepted and the best of luck to you as well!

I could have sworn yesterday you still had a 2 day injury? I demand The Fireball be drug tested!! Chuck Grace has already been the victim of some disgraceful cheating in this tournament and I don't want to be the second!

He's quite clearly juicing to the max!

Unfortunately for you Mitch plans on knocking him out even sooner now for your blatant cheating and steroid abuse!

I could have sworn yesterday you still had a 2 day injury? I demand The Fireball be drug tested!! Chuck Grace has already been the victim of some disgraceful cheating in this tournament and I don't want to be the second!

Unfortunately for you Mitch plans on knocking him out even sooner now for your blatant cheating and steroid abuse!

Well Mitch....you should talk to Dirk your manager. He's the one that gave me the good stuff that won't show up in test. He said he wanted your opponent to be 100% and ready to fight. He told me that it's the same stuff he's been giving you since you joined the tournament. I must say it's pretty good stuff, could you thank Dirk for me tonight before the fight?

Shiv R Cheat Org

Sorry for the delay in the FOTN and KOTN awards. Congrats to the winners of this weeks awards! All three have already been givin their $5,000.

KOTN goes to Brad Helix!

FOTN goes to Sperling Windsor and RoHammad Slade!

'The Crown Prince' Sir Albert Chunnelsworth III begins his post fight press conference.

(cut)

Next I must waste my precious time fighting Nolan Frost? From Detroit?

It's halftime in the fight, Nolan Frost, and you've been lying unconscious in the middle of the ring for about 5 minutes already while I'm busy making out with your wife in my Aston Martin."

Nolan "Skada" Frost steps out of his black Dodge Ram with a smile on his face

"It has come to my attention that this little englishman can't help but run his mouth about... well who the fuck can understand what that little yellow haired chav is rambling on about anyway. All I know is on the 12th he is going to have to work harder than he has ever worked in his life, and just when he is about to give up, I'll break something of his, and he can go limping back home with his first loss, courtesey of Detroit"

Well Mitch....you should talk to Dirk your manager. He's the one that gave me the good stuff that won't show up in test. He said he wanted your opponent to be 100% and ready to fight. He told me that it's the same stuff he's been giving you since you joined the tournament. I must say it's pretty good stuff, could you thank Dirk for me tonight before the fight?

Okay okay I admit to planting the steroids in The Fireballs training bag, I knew the cheating little toerag would take it and he'd get busted for PED's, I went for the cheap default win to save Mitch's energy, shame on me for forgetting that they were undetectable and you seem to have gotten away with your cheating ways.

However there is absoloutley no truth that Mitch has been on the medicine, that's natural hair on his face, it's no damn side effect!

Have to say though Mitch is pretty pissed off at me for the whole stunt, hopefully he takes his anger out on The Fireballs face later.

For those interested Mitch recently wrote a rap discussing how he got started in MMA, he borrowed the tune from one of everyones favourite TV shows, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the baddest mother fucker who's out there....

Dublin Ireland, born and raised, in the pub was where I spent most of my days, chilling out drinking, sittin on ma stool, shooting some 8 ball, oh yseh I ruled. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my favourite pub, I got in one little fight and all I saw was rage, I thought Ah fuck it, let's do this in a cage!

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the baddest mother fucker who's out there....

Dublin Ireland, born and raised, in the pub was where I spent most of my days, chilling out drinking, sittin on ma stool, shooting some 8 ball, oh yseh I ruled. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my favourite pub, I got in one little fight and all I saw was rage, I thought Ah fuck it, let's do this in a cage!

i finished it for you :notworthy:

I boxed with trainers day after day,

Then packed my suit case and went on my way.

My girl gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.

I put my walkman on and said, 'Now I know how to box so I might as well learn to kick it'.

First class to Thailand, yo this is bad!

Drinking protein shakes out of a champagne glass.

Is this what the fighters of UFC be living like?

Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear they punching rice bags, bamboo sticks, high-waisted pants, all that.

Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?

I don't think so,

I'll see when I get there.

I hope they're prepared for the concussion causer and his hair.

Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out,

There was a dude who looked like a Mr. Miyagi standing there with my name out.

I ain't trying to get trained yet,

I just got here!

I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near,

The license plate said "BANG!" and it had mma gloves in the mirror.

If anything I can say is that this cab did rock,

But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo holmes, to Bangkok!'

I pulled up to the gym about seven or eight hookers later,

And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo holmes, smell my finger!'

I looked to my trainers,

I was finally there!

To train to throw kicks, without trippin on my hair.

Sorry for the delay in the FOTN and KOTN awards. Congrats to the winners of this weeks awards! All three have already been givin their $5,000.

KOTN goes to Brad Helix!

FOTN goes to Sperling Windsor and RoHammad Slade!

"I fight to entertain so you guys better get fucking used to it!"

Sperling Windsor

"Sperling Windsor is a bitch"

-Dalston Marley

"Marley couldn't carry my jock strap the puff.!

Sperling Windsor

Oh look Mitch knocked out another chump, so much for your granite chin, you were warned you wouldn't last 3 minutes, turns out you barely managed 1.

Tune in next week folks to see Mitch knock out some other bum.

How dare you Key's a nice lady!

Oh look Mitch knocked out another chump, so much for your granite chin, you were warned you wouldn't last 3 minutes, turns out you barely managed 1.

Tune in next week folks to see Mitch knock out some other bum.

Well a bets a bet and "The Fireball" didn't pull through. 10k coming your way, and now he's going to be fighting with an injury to go with his defeat. Hey Dirk can I get some more of that magic stuff? ;)