The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

"Sperling Windsor hides chipmunks in his rectum. True story."

-Dalston Marley

"Did you get an advance copy of my book "How I won LoL with a chipmunk inside me"?"

Sperling Windsor

Yeah, I don't think anyone realized how much it would've cost :P

At the current rate, it would've cost him between 400-500k by the end of the tournament. This way, it's more nearer to 40-50k.

Sir Albert Chunnelsworth III, The Crown Prince of North Dinklage, England makes a quick statement following his win over Norman Frist or something stupid like that.

"5 kicks. And pillowy soft. This is what the League of Champions has to offer? Prior to the fight I planned on knocking this blokes teeth out in the first. Quick and easy. But he got a bit chirpy, so I administered a 3 round beating. And every time I saw him start to slip into unconsciousness, I'd take a little break.

Now it looks like the poor fellah is going to be injured for 7 days instead of the 2 or 3 if I just knocked him out immediately. Seems to be a little low on energy too. What a shame. I gots me a bit of energy though, so I'll be keeping your lady company while you're laid up in the hospital.

Next time, you'll know to keep your Detroit City Motor Mouth Shut, cause unlike your dump of a hometown, Obama ain't coming to bail your ass out."

Benedikt got gassed in the first 10 seconds of his fight. He told me he had been training with Chris Leben before the fight. He's gonna switch out training partners for his upcoming brawl though.

I spoke to Hokey Smeinen after his latest victory, and he said he wants to know when he's going to fight someone who isn't a little bitch.

Click here to see the destruction: http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=431435

Jaxon halo still feels hard done by. He still thinks you had razor blades in ur hands when they fought.

Jaxon halo still feels hard done by. He still thinks you had razor blades in ur hands when they fought.

It's not Hokey's fault that your guy seemingly has a face made of paper.

Major thanks for potter09 for sending multiple fights to main event for us.

Also thanks a ton to tons of other people like Duxwig, Rayden, VisciousScotty, Firus, Jbomb and many more! (I may have forgotten some names, bear with me, I'm on my phone!)

We should be okay after week 4 bro! Appreciate it!

Also, only put your name as potter09 since there's one other Scott who helped! Last time I actually wrote his name instead of yours :P

so.. makuszynski finaly got his win... so he is not completly useless... and since he never got injurede, it means all his opponents are fucked up and are going to get their brains shaked rocked and trembled!

edit:

fuuuuuuuuck... after 3 round of beatdown after his first fight he was injured for 5 days... i look at him now and see what? never got touched in last fight, and got injured for 7 days....

fuuuck, i withdraw all my previous rambling, he will most likely get owned in his next fights :P

Reporter: "Brad! You got a minute?"

Helix:...*stops his shopping cart and looks around*..."Sure."

Reporter: "So Brad, it's still early in the league but you have two wins already and unlike most of your peers, you have no injuries."

Helix: "Yeah, I been pretty lucky so far."

Reporter: "Lucky? You haven't even been hit yet. How are you going to deal with that first punch to the nose, though?"

Helix: "Dude, c'mon...it's not like I've never been hit ever. I mean, I get hit in the gym all the time. I just haven't been hit in the competition. Sure, it's

bit different, but not much. One hit to the face is just like all the others...it sucks."...*laughs*...

Reporter: "True. Dirk Copeland seems to think that other than Mitch McDonald, you have a good shot to dominate this league."

Helix: "Cool! Not sure what that means, though...but I'll take it as a compliment. I think this guy, ummm...Magnus Poulsen I think is his name? Yeah, that guy

is pretty fuckin' badass. He seems pretty fuckin' durable too and if you ask me, durability is the key to this thing. Anyways, man. I gotta get going...

my ice cream is gonna melt."...*shakes hands and walks to the checkout stand*...

2-0 so far:

J James Jameson Iii (174981)

Mitch McDonald (175143)

Brad Helix (174955)

Magnus Poulsen (174923)

Brian Sackett (175181)

Bill "Beat Master" Norris (174811)

Franciszek Kupno (174861)

"Full Metal Jawbreaker" Djoser Rei (175231)

Herschel "The Flying Fatty" Perschbacher (175008)

Parmalee Sackett (174950)

Hokey Smeinen (174997)

Brian "The Heat" Crawford (175415)

Sir Albert "The Crown Prince" Chunnelsworth Iii (175405)

The Glass Chin of Kylar Stern overcame a 9 day injury and won a fight WHAT NOW BITCHES!@!!!

Congratz :thumbup: Enjoy it while your can cuz bill has a special kick he's practised just for kylar it's called "kylar got kicked in the face"

Face killer, Bill also wanted to relay a message to marley. He said something like this

"Marley you fat fucker, next time dont try to gas yourself out walking into the ring. Lay down the doughnut and hit the treadmill every once in a while. That shit was embarrassing. Btw did you figure out which song it was that got played on your face???"