Ban curse words in names

sabaton

I'd like to propose that curse words be banned in names.

I mean, I don't care if people swear, but when i'm watching a fight I don't want to read:

Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch

I mean, seriously. Can some people not pretend they are in Junior High or something?

Since they cannot, I'd like to ban curse words in names. Some of us just don't care to read that garbage for 15 minutes

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

I'd like to propose that curse words be banned in names.

I mean, I don't care if people swear, but when i'm watching a fight I don't want to read:

Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch

I mean, seriously. Can some people not pretend they are in Junior High or something?

Since they cannot, I'd like to ban curse words in names. Some of us just don't care to read that garbage for 15 minutes

Rick James, Bitch! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+1 from me.

+1 on that. Usually, I don't fight guys with those names. Not b/c I'm a prude, but for the aforementioned reasons above. Cursing and other shit like that should be for the smack talk threads or the forums.

i don't particularly like the curse word names and i curse an insane amount in real life...i like silly names at times but i like them to LOOK LIKE A REAL NAME...i mean, Cock Sucker doesn't look as real as Eaton Cox.

silly names i've used that all look like real names. should they be banned cuz we have kids here? if so, why?

Phil Dass

Kraven Bush

Eaton Cox

Dick Offenhard

Dixon Herbush

Constantine Wakinov

Rolen Spliffs

Christian Slaughter

just to name a few. i actually quit making the silly names cuz i ran into orgs that took shit a bit too seriously and refused to sign the guys. yeah, it was getting harder and harder to sign my guys just cuz someone lost their sense of humor when they put the big boy pants on. now, these don't have direct curse words in their name obv. but to me, the bigger deal is does it look like a real name..BUT THEN!

Chad Ochocinco...what. the. fuk. and THIS dude IS in real life AND in the National Football League! fukn weak...lol.

• Upvote 3

Bomb, you are missing a VERY key ingredient to the post

In a fight, your opponent would only see Dass, Bush, Cox, Offenhard, Herbush, Wakinov, Spliffs and Slaughter

Many of which look like ordinary names with perhaps the exception of Offenhard. =P

None of your guys have a last name of Bitch, Fuck, Shit, Ass etc. If someone wants to use a curse word, keep it in the nickname where it won't be shown 1000 times during a fight. I don't have a problem reading Bush or Cox during a fight. Those are real last names. Bitch is not.

Your names are just juvenile. Curse words are a different matter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i don't particularly like the curse word names and i curse an insane amount in real life...i like silly names at times but i like them to LOOK LIKE A REAL NAME...i mean, Cock Sucker doesn't look as real as Eaton Cox.

silly names i've used that all look like real names. should they be banned cuz we have kids here? if so, why?

Phil Dass

Kraven Bush

Eaton Cox

Dick Offenhard

Dixon Herbush

Constantine Wakinov

Rolen Spliffs

Christian Slaughter

just to name a few. i actually quit making the silly names cuz i ran into orgs that took shit a bit too seriously and refused to sign the guys. yeah, it was getting harder and harder to sign my guys just cuz someone lost their sense of humor when they put the big boy pants on. now, these don't have direct curse words in their name obv. but to me, the bigger deal is does it look like a real name..BUT THEN!

Chad Ochocinco...what. the. fuk. and THIS dude IS in real life AND in the National Football League! fukn weak...lol.

Those names are mostly realistic. It's not like you've named any of them Pussy MacCunt or anything.

I think names like

rolen spliffs etc are funny and better than everyone called machida and diaz etc , I had a guy named nagiwi dos anjos silva babalu de Santiago gracie killer sakuraba

but I changed it cause it annoyed me :)

curse words directly are just dumb

except there's a footie player called Danny shittu and one called fanni

I agree.....I'd also like to see some sort of control over using real fighters/people names. Not that I care if a guy is named Brock Lesnar, but having 24 of them is a little too much. I'm sure some other RL fighters have even more MMATycoon fighters. It isn't hard to come up with unique names.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Personally I think jbomb's names are creative, really think the OP just meant people who don't have witty names, merely vulgarities

While I would not mind Mike Hunt getting banned since there are about 1000 adults on here with the mentality of a 12 year old, yes I was specifically referring to curse words rather than a play on words. We all know JBomb is really JBum! :) With an english accent Bum can sound like Bomb so I think that's how he was trying to play that off ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

No, just ignore it.

I had some mentally restricted prude send me a PM giving me a bollocking and telling me he was going to complain to Mike over my HGH Logo

I almost pissed myself laughing at the poor git and never heard from him again.

I do find it hilarious when people get their dicks in a twist over barely anything.

Jbomb simply has the best named fighters in the game, I love his naming, but in reality it is just a matter of some peoples sense of humor (or lack of it) and others level of prudeness, whether they are viewed as the same or not.

On top of that, words mean different things to different cultures, and why on earth should it always be the view of the degenerated religious culture that should weight the heaviest? Curse words are cursewords because someone interprets them as cursewords. Whether you call someone a meadow lady or a cow, you are really saying the same thing.

I really do feel sorry for people with those views.

/end of rant

• Upvote 1