Syn: Supernova IV

Avon

Why did he leave? Any chance he'll return?

He is currently spending time in prison. He was accused of possession of illegal firearms and narcotics. Convicted currently have the finest team of lawyers trying to get him out of this mess. Rumors also have it that he shot Pico. These are just rumors though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well today I decided it was time to start planning this event finally, we already had one match confirmed with one more added this afternoon, following tonights event in LA things will become looking much clearer for the additional spots on this epic show. More details to follow...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

In need of a writer for the up coming Syn event 'Supernova V' on 25th April.

Short notice but will be rewarded with very good pay. Must have previous writing experience and an example of previous write ups.

Looking for a preview and review.

If interested please pm Dark Soul, I can't link due to being on the phone but I should be easy to find via the ingame search or just click on my profile link if available.

In need of a writer for the up coming Syn event 'Supernova V' on 25th April.

Short notice but will be rewarded with very good pay. Must have previous writing experience and an example of previous write ups.

Looking for a preview and review.

If interested please pm Dark Soul, I can't link due to being on the phone but I should be easy to find via the ingame search or just click on my profile link if available.

Hmmmm, I really like being lazy but maybe as a 1 time thing I will make my return to the preview game if you still looking

• Upvote 4