STP is unbeatable

jacky67

23-0

Undeafeated,Top striking, 215cm ,really crazy wrestling and sick ground game.

He beat striker stand up, and beat ground guys on the ground, tell me one other LHW fighter who do the same?

Simply the best LHW this game has ever seen.

In a few hours he will be in the co-main event in Supernova IV.

STP the soon to be 24-0.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why don't you win that SYN title, starting taking on all challengers instead of fighting once every 3 or 4 months, and then maybe it would be something to brag about. 23-0 vs pre-screened opponents, not near as impressive as someone with a couple losses who takes on everyone.

• Upvote 4

Why don't you win that SYN title, starting taking on all challengers instead of fighting once every 3 or 4 months, and then maybe it would be something to brag about. 23-0 vs pre-screened opponents, not near as impressive as someone with a couple losses who takes on everyone.

I don't take on everyone, i take only the best.

I asked to fight Kane but he declined :( .

Now i asked to fight Tonal months ago and we're negotiating.

(tough he almost agreed).

• Downvote 1

STP seems kind of like the Fedor of Tycoon. Great talent and will beat some good fighters. But he never put himself in a top org to let the best talent come to him. A LHW who is 24-0 and only ranked P4P 12. Seems to cherry pick to often for me. But he is clearly a top talent. So congrats Jacky.

I honestly thought like this too, but beating keynes has changed him a lot in my eyes. STP is legit.

A LHW who is 24-0 and only ranked P4P 12. Seems to cherry pick to often for me.

It's just because he don't fight too often, so between his fights he lose hype, P4P in this game don't work exactly like in real life.

STP just beat Keynes but i would not be surprised if in 1-2 months keynes has more hype than STP.

It's just because he don't fight too often, so between his fights he lose hype, P4P in this game don't work exactly like in real life.

STP just beat Keynes but i would not be surprised if in 1-2 months keynes has more hype than STP.

simple solution is fight more often -- with fighting more often comes more hype