Sub Zero: A Shady MoFo

How on earth did we get on the subject of resetting? Sure, have your account reset but don't be a dick and expect some sort of master reset - too many people have put in time and money for that kind of crap.

• Upvote 3

Whoa, why is a reset even being discussed. I love this game just as much as the next person, but if a reset were to happen there is no fuckin way I would continue playing (Not like anyone would care, but I've put way too much time/effort in to this game just to have it all go down the drain). Terrible idea IMO.

• Upvote 1

The reset would not be just for funzzies, there would of course have to be a lot of new features and fight engine changes that would need to be in place.

It would not be a reset every year or 3 years, it would just be ONE reset. Where this world we live in was the test subject and additions and substractions everynow and then to accomodate everyone does not seem to work very well :)

Basically, where stuff was fixed and new features made veteran manages want to stay.

• Downvote 4

Actually it's negative loud mouth saints that not only drive people away from the forums but the game too.

Sometimes people just need to chill especially if they're not the ones being affected by ones actions.

Look I'm not taking up for "cheaters" but like Mike said some of you guys jump to extreme conclusions.

I'm going back to my LI Iced Tea

Coming from the guy that threatened to put Trojans onto peoples computers because he was getting slapped around like a little bitch in another thread??

So I sold my org due to family reasons, I posted up on the forums that I wanted to sell, put a minimum price of $150k. It was a fair price I thought low, one person thought high.

Well Skinny Vince personally offered to give someone [a noob] 150k to buy it so they could run it properly make some cash and enjoy the game, I didn't feel comfortable with it but in the end thought why not. I wished I'd said no now. If only we would have known.

There are people in this game who really want to make a go of this game, maybe they can't afford vip, maybe they are young (still at school) and people do their damn hardest to help and offer advice cash etc. (I have never helped a noob, or anyone for that fact since I joined) so my hat goes off to people like Skinny Vince and Mk2 who also is doing something.

So I sold the org to this shady mother fucker Sub Zero, he is a member of the circle of bosses http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=65316

Skinny Vince gave him 150k to buy, yet today he sells the org to another guy for $200k, doesn't inform me, doesn't even have the decency to tell Skinny Vince and offer his cash back. I informed Vince who was shocked. Not because of the money but because he feels let down that he tried to help someone and they pissed all over him.

Now Skinny Vince owns the #1 org in the game, he probably isn't short of a few dollars but its the principle of this.

Skinny Vince has been scammed, just be careful of this zero dude, and others who would you think could do this.

If you think its too good to be true, or have a feeling something aint right pull out.

I know its a game but $150k is a lot of money to the new players, I just wished it would have went to someone decent who wanted the org, not someone who wanted a quick buck and scam one of the good guys of this game - Skinny Vince.

Shit like this give noobs and managers in need a bad name, I for one would not be willing to help someone out for fear they are taking me for a ride.

Sub Zero, congrats man, your a superstar.

I gave Sub Zero a $50k donation on April 5th based solely on the fact that he recently bought the org and at the time only had 20k in his account. The 50k was to help out the org, not his bank account. I feel robbed now too.

Sub Zero $50,000.00 2012-04-05 15:59:43 $3,500.00

I also gave him 20k back in December

Ever thought that I actually earned the rest.. this is just getting stupid. Will come back on in a few days or so and see how much more out of hand this has got.

Yeah, dipshit earned the rest by signing contracts, keeping the signing bonuses, and releasing the fighters right after.

• Upvote 5

Regarding the arrogant twat part I couldn't agree more. Honestly looking at your fighters I dont remember facing any of them, much less recently. As far as saying you were lucky to win, I highly doubt I have ever told anyone that (other than Crisse.) If I did I do apologize. Currently all my fighters sponsorship slots are reserved for the merchandise partners of the Blitz orgs.

Also, I am glad you wouldn't lose sleep over me losing some pretend money I gave to someone to be nice. I'd be rather depressed if anyone did.

Edit: I checked, we never have fought http://mmatycoon.com/managervsmanager.php

Im #3346 as long as you're reffering to account #8777 we have never faced off. I'm gonna assume honest mistake instead of libel.

Stay Classy Tycoon

Skinny Vince

Bumping this post just in case it got missed.

Character defamation shot down.

Ever thought that I actually earned the rest.. this is just getting stupid. Will come back on in a few days or so and see how much more out of hand this has got.

Signing and taking bonuses and leaving is not earning money. You're a shady character and you've taken advantage of a few good managers and org owners. It's a good thing Chris came on here to warn the forum community about your shady and shameful tactics.

• Upvote 2

By saying you earnd the rest are you not also admitting that the other money was not earned?

• Upvote 3