So... what was I meant to be doing next?

MMATycoon

1.- One day pyramid tournaments. Possibly league tables?

2.- Tactics per round

3.- Lower % hype/pop gains from fighting the same guy

4.- Youth Academies

5.- Knee/body shots issue

Wild card: PRIDE RULES!!!

Wild card 2: Amateur fights

Things I've heard but don't necessarily care for:

1.- Fight psychologists

2.- Injury Doctors

3.- Having to retain an amount of money for fighters dependent on hype/pop?

Not keen on the Psychologist thing either... or the injury doctor... What I DO like is cut men/corner men. or both.

I am also not a fan of tactics per round. It doesn't make sense. Why would you change up between rounds? I can see adapting to what is happening in the fight and adapting somewhat. But I think that should be a factor of intelligence or perhaps experience. I think it should also have a lot to do with the SHIG setting. If you have it set all the way to Follow orders then they will do exactly what you tell them too. And if you have it on SHIG then you better hope they aren't morons. But having to set sliders for each round would get tedious really fast and it is totally unneccessary. Not to mention the fact that it would probably be a programming nightmare based on the way the engine works... I am only guessing ofcourse, but it would seem to be very problematic.

• Upvote 2

doctors / surgeons or tactics per round -- i know a lot are against tactics per round but you see it in real life be it the fighter is intelligent enough to do it on his own or his corner / coach telling him to do it, if he isnt smart enough to do it on his own -- maybe not 100% different game plans per round but ability to adjust little difference per rounds -- how many fighters or fights you see them come out swinging for the fences the first round then settle down the rounds after -- or even the opposite come out guns blazing the last round (even though there is an option for that somewhat now) -- not that it would be mandatory that you set for each round just an option to verity some tactics a little

myself i prefer doctors / surgeons as its a good money sink

• Upvote 2

1. Take a week off

2. Making public gyms profitable

2. I think creating a bigger gap between an E.G) 154Q supp and a 160Q supp is neeed so you can really justify the $300 for the top level prodcuts and would help the guys who put in the extra money to make the best supps. There should not be a 0.1 difference or whatever it is between the 2 like there is at the moment. Would be nie to see that distinction.

3. Sugeons/psychologists

4. Retired fighters/cornermen

5. Non exclusive contracts (ability to take superfights)

6. Bigger arenas (not a priority)

1334321690[/url]' post='358841']

What about other orgs being able to merge/buy other orgs. And other companies as well?

This sounds like a great thing to work on since running an Org is the new flavour of the month for new managers due to it being the easiest way to make a profit. Also many low-mid tier Orga seem to have quite a high turnover rate, I feel like it'd be better for the community overall to rather have more established orbs rather than e plethora or orbs that have a <6 month life span

After your well deserved rest I'd personally would like to see couple things added:

1. First and foremost: Updates for nutri and clothing businesses like minimum prices depending on supp quality or different fabrics for clothing etc.

2. Fight contracts with an option for superfight in other organization.

These were going to be my 2 suggestions with #1 being far and away the biggest improvement needed in the game. Supp and Clothing companies are just boring as hell. Something needs to be done to make way for a wide variety of stores.

• Upvote 3

1. Take a week off

2. Making public gyms profitable

2. I think creating a bigger gap between an E.G) 154Q supp and a 160Q supp is neeed so you can really justify the $300 for the top level prodcuts and would help the guys who put in the extra money to make the best supps. There should not be a 0.1 difference or whatever it is between the 2 like there is at the moment. Would be nie to see that distinction.

3. Sugeons/psychologists

4. Retired fighters/cornermen

5. Non exclusive contracts (ability to take superfights)

6. Bigger arenas (not a priority)

1. Totally agree... you've earned it.
  2. Public Gyms are profitable... as long as you have 100+ people in them at $600/week. I assume you mean making them profitable without having to overcrowd them. I think the bigger problem is making a gym that can be viable while still providing quality training. But I think I get what you're saying and I agree
  3. Tottally agree with this also. It wasn't until someone did that study of the supps that I realized there is such a small gap between 158 and 160Q products.
  4. If by surgeons you mean cut men then sure... why do we need surgeons though? Maybe I am missing something. I loathe the idea of a psychologist though... under no circumstances do I feel that there is a need for that.
  5. I think it would be great to have a number of options for your retired fighters. As sparring partners, as cornermen, or maybe even as coaches... Hell, I would love to just see a way to retire your creations without sending them into FA for someone else to take and ruin.
  6. This is a cool idea. I think it would be a great addition.
  7. I proposed a while back (and I am probably not the first to have done so) an idea for player owned venues as a new business. It got shot down because the idea wasn't developed enough... I am working on developing it more so that I can present it to Mike

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. Totally agree... you've earned it.
  2. Public Gyms are profitable... as long as you have 100+ people in them at $600/week. I assume you mean making them profitable without having to overcrowd them. I think the bigger problem is making a gym that can be viable while still providing quality training. But I think I get what you're saying and I agree
  3. Tottally agree with this also. It wasn't until someone did that study of the supps that I realized there is such a small gap between 158 and 160Q products.
  4. If by surgeons you mean cut men then sure... why do we need surgeons though? Maybe I am missing something. I loathe the idea of a psychologist though... under no circumstances do I feel that there is a need for that.
  5. I think it would be great to have a number of options for your retired fighters. As sparring partners, as cornermen, or maybe even as coaches... Hell, I would love to just see a way to retire your creations without sending them into FA for someone else to take and ruin.
  6. This is a cool idea. I think it would be a great addition.
  7. I proposed a while back (and I am probably not the first to have done so) an idea for player owned venues as a new business. It got shot down because the idea wasn't developed enough... I am working on developing it more so that I can present it to Mike

Yeah i was talking about making public gyms more profitable, at the moment if you wanna have a gym with a 6.0 fighter to coach ratio, then your not really going to make a profit... With the surgeons, it was an idea to reduce the amount of time you'd be out with cuts/injuries. Sometimes people need to fight every 2 weeks, and with a possible 16 day injury/cut and 0 energy, this would help a lot. The psychiatrists would be there to help fighters who have 0 confidence and are just absolutely useless which would be great in my opinion.

the one thing i could think of would be the very first slider setting , follow my orders?

how many of us take it off more than 5% ?

I would use this to be more effective in the fact as a fighter gets more fights under his belt the slider would need to be moved slowly to the right.

at the momment its a dead slider

First: take a break, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

Then: Retired fighters --> coaches, corner men (I think this would be a great addition to gyms actually -- maybe a % of the fighters pay to the gym for the services they provide?), surgeons/psychologists, maybe take the rng out of wrestling -- takedowns to full mount make everyone sad.

the one thing i could think of would be the very first slider setting , follow my orders?

I would use this to be more effective in the fact as a fighter gets more fights under his belt the slider would need to be moved slowly to the right.

...a lot of people use much more than 5%. It's definately definately not a dead slider. In fact, I know a fair few top level fighters that use between 20-50% see how it goes.

• Upvote 2

...a lot of people use much more than 5%. It's definately definately not a dead slider. In fact, I know a fair few top level fighters that use between 20-50% see how it goes.

After my fighters first win, I will start to move the slider to the right. I start at 5%. the highest I currently use is 30% although historically, I've been higher.

Maybe I have a pack of morons in my roster then I have a few that I absolutely must have 100% Follow Orders or they will do retarded shit. I am more than a little surprised to see that some of your guys use that much of a SHIG setting. Then again seeing as how the skill levels all seem to becme uch closer together as you approach the top ranks I suppose that maes more sense.

Really, I have several fighters over 50% in every fight. I know of top fighters and managers going 100%SHIG

Maybe I have a pack of morons in my roster then I have a few that I absolutely must have 100% Follow Orders or they will do retarded shit. I am more than a little surprised to see that some of your guys use that much of a SHIG setting. Then again seeing as how the skill levels all seem to becme uch closer together as you approach the top ranks I suppose that maes more sense.

I have said it quite a few times, SHIG does not cause your fighters to do stupid shit. It certainly DOES NOT make your fighter throw out the window the original slider settings you had set, if you set 0% takedowns your fighter will not then spam takedowns..

I think either sort out gyms, nutrients and clothing and then look at surgeons and psychiatrists

Sort out Nutrition and Clothing with a simple short term fix of having the products not last as long. Currently Supps are supplied in 14 day amounts while Clothing won't hit 100 until 25 days old

Drop that to 7 days (or maybe even 5) for Nutrition and 12 days (or even 10) for Clothing and both companies see much more buisness for everyone accross the highstreets (due to order caps limiting how much stock you can order each month when one is sold out people are forced to shop at other places)

Sort out Nutrition and Clothing with a simple short term fix of having the products not last as long. Currently Supps are supplied in 14 day amounts while Clothing won't hit 100 until 25 days old

Drop that to 7 days (or maybe even 5) for Nutrition and 12 days (or even 10) for Clothing and both companies see much more buisness for everyone accross the highstreets (due to order caps limiting how much stock you can order each month when one is sold out people are forced to shop at other places)

Ohhh.. .I am not a fan of that... There are certain Nut companies that I use almost exclusively and I don't like the idea of havin to go looking for other reliable companies to shop from when Grasman is out of stock ,for instance... I think some changes are needed, but I don't think this one is what will do it.

• Upvote 1

Take a break. Have lots of sex with various women you find in your travels. Upon your return I'd like to see the CGrace always wins mode you promised me!