Link forum reputation to manager page

Fade2black

Thanks Grey.....

I figure if Manager vs Manager and fighter vs Fighter relations will one day implemented, linking forum rep to the manager will add additional possibilities for hype / pop / showdown / event rating stuff

Forum rep is simply what people think of you and/or your posts. I fail to see how it has anything to do with the actual game, even if rivalries and relationships are added. All that would do is tell people "Oh neat, he's got a bunch of +1's, he must be cool."

Forum rep is simply what people think of you and/or your posts. I fail to see how it has anything to do with the actual game, even if rivalries and relationships are added. All that would do is tell people "Oh neat, he's got a bunch of +1's, he must be cool."

The way I see it having a lot of forum posts (possitive or negative) shows activity level.

Why thank you.

The way I see it having a lot of forum posts (possitive or negative) shows activity level.

Fair enough. But there are trophies for forum posters already that show up on the profile page. I get what you're saying, but posting someone's forum rep just seems...pointless. I deal with plenty of cool people in this game who rarely hit the forum, if ever.

• Upvote 1

Fair enough. But there are trophies for forum posters already that show up on the profile page. I get what you're saying, but posting someone's forum rep just seems...pointless. I deal with plenty of cool people in this game who rarely hit the forum, if ever.

Generally speaking though people who have a positive rating in here are well recieved by the community. I think that, that does give an indictor of douchiness or lkack thereof for a manager. The problem I see with it is this though. I think I have used the -1 button maybe three times. But there are people out there being full throttle douche bottles out there that -1 every post from a particular manager cause they didn't like something that manager has said. For no good reason in many cases. Implementing this would just make the assholes out there more likely to -1 All the well respected managers posts.

Generally speaking though people who have a positive rating in here are well recieved by the community. I think that, that does give an indictor of douchiness or lkack thereof for a manager. The problem I see with it is this though. I think I have used the -1 button maybe three times. But there are people out there being full throttle douche bottles out there that -1 every post from a particular manager cause they didn't like something that manager has said. For no good reason in many cases. Implementing this would just make the assholes out there more likely to -1 All the well respected managers posts.

For sure. Jacky, for example, could post the most profound thing in the history of the game, and someone would still -1 it because its Jacky. Same with humors. While jbomb(respect man, just using you as an example) could literally call every one of us a camel chode, and he'd get +1'd to no end.

For sure. Jacky, for example, could post the most profound thing in the history of the game, and someone would still -1 it because its Jacky. Same with humors. While jbomb(respect man, just using you as an example) could literally call every one of us a camel chode, and he'd get +1'd to no end.

Exactly.

I think linking it would not be a bad idea. It should not have any effect on the game, but at least in regards to business owners, it could help give newbies an idea on whether they want to have dealings with the person.

This.

Before I sign up with any org owner, the first thing I check is his/her forum rep. I weeded out a LOT of bad apples this way.