F-Man killed Gesundheit!

I blame Jacky.

He had his alliance name refer to Gesundheit, Gesundheit is no more.

He had his alliance name refer to Blitz Rio, Blitz Rio is no more.

We have found the culprit I tell you!

• Upvote 2

I will pay $100 to forcefully have jacky removed from the game. Mike should let veteran players pay to retire others. I will also send fish and chips. Looking for backup on my idea, heres a poll:

[ ] Yes

[ ] Maybe, but probably yes

[ ] No, he should be given mod status

So Jacky is the mastermind behind all this werid stuff happening. Say it ant so.

I will pay $100 to forcefully have jacky removed from the game. Mike should let veteran players pay to retire others. I will also send fish and chips. Looking for backup on my idea, heres a poll:

[ ] Yes

[ ] Maybe, but probably yes

[ ] No, he should be given mod status

http://i43.tinypic.com/2rnhrn7.gif

Evans is full of shit. HE claims Jones is coping of him. Which is possible but the entire camp all do the same shit. I guess Evans is coping of SP when he tweeks his nipples! Team Jackson needs to change their name to "Team Boring Mental Midgets". Tito Ortiz is the original king of identity theft.

• Downvote 2

Evans is full of shit. HE claims Jones is coping of him. Which is possible but the entire camp all do the same shit. I guess Evans is coping of SP when he tweeks his nipples! Team Jackson needs to change their name to "Team Boring Mental Midgets". Tito Ortiz is the original king of identity theft.

He already said numerous times they all tweak their nipples because of GSP. GSP told them he heard from someone it was good luck, so it became the camp joke. Jones copies Rashad, but he also copies Anderson Silva if you ever watch his staredowns. He isn't as good at it, though. Rampage made him look like a kid who just had his lunch money stolen when he did the finger point thing while Jones was trying to do the Silva stare off in the distance thing.

• Upvote 3

Copying*

...and you mean Jacob Ortiz.