Why do i suck at MMA so much and how can I improve?

Angry sex is the best kind. Just make sure to not pass her guard or she might get angry in a bad way.

probs couldn't pass her guard without her choking me out with some none technique that all the new guys get me with.

I'm sticking with the sport I tapped somebody last night twice which is sensational for me. I also kicked ass in Thai Boxing so i guess i'm staying.

I'm not a dick head when i had 4 months muay thai i was pissed that some beginners could do well against me, i was so mad when i was hit by beginners that i needed two hours to sleep.

one day i stopped being a pussy, since this day i completly dominated beginners and do more than very well against more experienced guy.

I would feel ashamed that after karate, kick boxing and mma experience i get beat by beginners; it's unacceptable.

He can ask to his coach but he probably won't have balls to tell him he's a pussy.

The only reason that can explain why he sucks is the OP is either a pussy or either stupid, some times both go together.

I think OP should stop he's not good for mma, i know i suck at soccer i always loved watch the sport but for some reason i absolutely sucks playing soccers, so u know what i never play soccer.

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

quit grappling and start "playing" you'll find that you do much better.

Plus, the magic is in the transitions. It's great to know a bunch of techniques by rote, but if you can't recognize what comes next if something goes awry you'll struggle. Think lees about what's happening "now", and think about where your opponent will likely move next.

The other thing I tell my students is, training is a time for learning, not for winning. Pick one thing to work on in each session, and stick to it. You'll fail often at first, but as you practice it will become easier. The nice thing is, you are essentially drilling techniques, but now against an unwilling opponent. Repetition.

Your advice stuck with me the most and what you said was totally true and really helped me. Thanks