NFC and IMMA Presents: The 7 Million Dollar Man

NFC AND IMMA BEAT THAT ASS PRESENTS: THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1861/bmoto2.png

The league will contest of 24 fighters all in a open weight class. There will be four Divisions (NFC A , NFC B , IMMA A and IMMA B ) where each fighter in each division fights once.

So your fighter will fight five times before playoffs. Then the top will go into playoffs which is single elimination until a Winner is determined.

Rules:

Weight Classes: Open Weight

Fight: Every Second Wednesday - pending on schedule with your org owner

Rounds: 3*5 Minutes

Scoring: Knockout/Submission 3 points, Decision Win 2 points, Draw 1 point, Loss 0 points.

Changing Fighter: If you lose 3 fights in a row you'll be allowed to change your fighter if you have a fitting replacement.

Playoffs: Fighters with most points after the league will continue to single-elimination playoffs until a winner is decided.

Fighter Payments: Will be 5k across.

Prizes: 7 Million for 1st Place (Expected winner to give their org owner 1 Million)

Current Participants:

1. Iiro Tolonen Rank: P4P 14

2. Pertti Rauta Rank: P4P 104

3. Ej Balingit Rank: P4P 112

4. Jack Tripper Rank: P4P 140

5. Frankestein Mir Rank: P4P 957

6. James Abrams Rank: P4P 264

7. Naoto Sugawara Rank: P4P 323

8. Timo Koski Rank: P4P 318

9. Paul Poulter Rank: P4P 434

10. Paco Da Man Rank: P4P 447

11. Ace Darko Rank: P4P 471

12. Rafael Habanero Rank P4P 625

13. Congo Ashantie Rank P4P 665

14. Oscar Amazon Rank P4P 676

15. Harry Stroker Rank P4P 924

16. Gregorio San Pedro Rank P4P 929

17. Niklas Nort Rank: P4P 1294

18. Tore Rebo Rank: P4P 1429

19. Nyrkki Sankari Rank: P4P 1492

20. Hug "E" Raction Rank: P4P 1877

21. Georgios Geremek Rank: P4P 1888

22. Daniel Dumile Rank: P4P 2720

23. Adam Resso Rank: P4P 2787

24. Brian Dawkins Rank: P4P 3989

Reserves:

Important notes!

-Once you're in there's no leaving, there is a small chance of losing 5 fights straight. Not for pussies!

-You face everyone in your league division once, meaning you could end up fighting someone ranked much lower than your fighter.

-Fights are in every 14-21 days, big cutter or injurer might end up fighting cut/injured but will be subject to approval.

-The leagues will start once all the spots are filled and fighters signed. The expected start date is Aug 14 but can change.

-Will accept the best p4p fighters if there are more than 24 entries. All fighter decisions are made by me and are final.

-You are expected to work it out with your current org owner but if you have a title to that org, I will arrange the scheduling details with your current org owner.

-Fighters with even remotely close hype and or skills to the already signed preferred! Don't bother with 0-0 quattro-sensational projects.

1st Place Winner Will Receive One Year Of 160 Recovery Sponsorships By: FinnFighter Nutrition

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1338471459logo.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well I haven't confirmed anything with FMan, BUT I think this tourney would serve as a great way to find a #1 Contender to Kid Torres GOAT status. I mean the true best fighters in the world are already squaring off in another tourney so I think adding that as a potential prize for the fighter who wins this might just be the draw you need to really kick this thing to the next level!

• Downvote 2

Well I haven't confirmed anything with FMan, BUT I think this tourney would serve as a great way to find a #1 Contender to Kid Torres GOAT status. I mean the true best fighters in the world are already squaring off in another tourney so I think adding that as a potential prize for the fighter who wins this might just be the draw you need to really kick this thing to the next level!

:tumbleweed: