Blitzkrieg NY's Featherweight World Grand Prix

And your winner... By Unanimous Decision... Moe "Josef Fritzl" Lester..... I don't believe it, the so called stepping stone.. The card filler Moe Lester has just sent shockwaves throughout the MMA world by knocking the heavily backed former No. 2 P4P fighter Jealous Jarvae out of Blitz's featherweight Grand Prix...

They all said he couldn't do it... They didn't give him a punchers chance... But he has done it....

We cross live to the LA Memorial Colossuseum where pandemonium has broken out...

The crowd has erupted, boos are echoing through the Colossuseum.. Bottles, hotdogs whatever the crowd could get their hands on have been pelted down towards the cage.. Obviously the crowd seriously not happy about Moe Lester claiming a UD win against fan favourite Jarvae... Security staff rushed to protect Lester but he pushed them away defiantly standing in the middle of the cage...

He grabbed the mic... Slowly raising his other arm, fist clenched... As his arm reached it's highest point, Lester extended his middle finger to all in attendance....

Don't you doubt my ability to get the job done ever again... There is one reason and one reason only why I have entered this tournament... I'm here to win it... Let this poor excuse of a fighter in Jarvae be a lesson to you all.. I'm the real fucken deal... A sick, twisted fuck that will not stop until I get what I want...

Texterhead.. You are next....

With that Lester throws the mic down and exits the arena.. The crowd still furious, peppering him with litter on his way out...

How is the next round determined? Random Draw? I hope I get Wahoo Serious. 2nd choice would be Texiera.

See Post #47. Lomax is involved in my personal favorite second round match-up versus Angus Young!

Congratulations to all the winners! We are down to the Elite Eight Featherweights in the game!

To answer Qrash, second round and all future rounds are decided by Post #47. Consider it a crude bracket.

(12) Mitch Heisenberg v. (2) Olle Koskinen

(8) Moe Lester v. (14) Richard Teixeira

(13) Keiji Hashimoto v. (1) Waru Kuzuri

(6) Angus Young v. (4) Clint Lomax

Waru Kuzuri - weight (1) p4p (5)

Olle Koskinen - weight (2) p4p (13)

Clint Lomax - weight (3) p4p (31)

Moe Lester - weight (4) p4p (62)

Angue Young - weight (7) p4p (109)

Mitch Heisenberg - weight (18) p4p (250)

Keiji Hashimoto - weight (21) p4p (319)

Richard Teixeira - weight (28) p4p (426)

Yep it's definitely the who's who of the 145lb division...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my god. Lomax vs Kazu Wazuzu in the semi finals. Who cares about the finals, this is the fight that matters? If Lomax wins I'm forfeiting the finals, I wouldn't even care. This is a huge fight. IF Blitz doesn't hype the shit out of this then they are lost. Stay tuned for a statement from Lomax....eventually.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Lomax isn't sure who you are talking about. He's fighting Wazu Kazuzu, who is this Kuzuri guy?

Lomax takes a hook to the side of the head. I wonder if that's got his ears ringing.

Lomax is rocked!

Kuzuri throws a pinpoint strike between Lomax's hands that connects right on the jaw and sends Lomax crashing to the floor! He's out before he even hits the mat and Kuzuri scores a great knockout victory!

Waru Kuzuri is that benevolent mini figure, 5 foot 4 inch Japanese Jesus, standing over your unconcious corpse.

Congrats Ethan, you programmed Kuzuri to destroy & that's exactly what he did.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Great fight! It kind of annoys me how much Pablo's manager hype plummeted cause his fighter lost a very close decision to the top fighter in the world.

I agree, what a shame. Pablo's got a nice streak of wins, but the hype he gained with his recent few wins is negated by losing a decision in a very big name fight. He was like 18-1 in his past 19 fights before Heisenberg losing to Kuzuri.

Nonetheless, grats on the big win Waru, though he was the obvious favorite, he'll become the GOAT of the lighter weight divisions no doubt.