Alliance League Champion

Rambo

PLEASE PROGRAM AN AUTOMATED ONE INTO THE GAME

So far here's the official Division 1 League Champion History...

Division 1 League Champions 2014

January - Convicted Inc

Febuary -

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September -

October -

November -

December -

-----

Manager League Champions 2014

January - Chris Karter

Febuary -

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September -

October -

November -

December -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Division 1 Alliance League Champions 2013

January - Convicted Inc

Febuary - Inglorious Basterds

March - Convicted Inc

April - Convicted Inc

May - Multi Alliance?

June - Convicted Inc

July - Convicted Inc

August - DILLIGAF

September - DILLIGAF

October - Convicted Inc

November - Convicted Inc

December - Convicted Inc

Division 1 Alliance League Champion of the Year 2013: Convicted Inc

---

Manager League Champions 2013

January - Baby Face Nelson

Febuary - Rhasta Smokeleaf

March - Moyses Mattos

April - Lance Templeton

May - Lance Templeton

June - Lance Templeton

July - Lance Templeton

August - Lance Templeton

September - Lance Templeton

October - Lance Templeton

November - Dean Sutherland

December - Lance Templeton

Division 1 Manager League Champion of the Year 2013: Lance Templeton

Division 1 League Champions 2012

April - Sabotage, Inc.

May - Convicted Inc

June - Convicted Inc

July - Convicted Inc

August - Convicted Inc

September - Convicted Inc

October - Convicted Inc

November - Convicted Inc

December - Convicted Inc

Division 1 Alliance League Champion of the Year 2012: Convicted Inc

-----

Manager League Champions 2012

April - Lance Templeton

May - Lance Templeton

June - Gunmetal Grey

July - Lance Templeton

August - Lance Templeton

September - Moyses Mattos

October - Lance Templeton

November - Klatz Matz

December - Lance Templeton

Division 1 Manager League Champion of the Year 2012: Lance Templeton

Edited by BAMF
  • Upvote 11

• 5 weeks later...

I think (after this season?) we should start a monthly pool that goes to the winner of the D1 division. For the alliances interested in a lil wager, I'll throw out some basics:

Each alliance interested in entering the pool will have to put up 25K - 100k per alliance (whatever one works for the rest of you) and notify that they're taking part in the pool within the first 3 days of the month.

The Prize money will go to the highest ranked alliance at the end of the month that enters the pool

Must have a minimum of ___ opponent hype ( ___ = 150 - 170? ) at the end of the season in order to claim the prize

If you don't meet the opponent hype requirement the next alliance with the highest points (that meets the opp hype) wins the prize

In case of a draw, the alliance with the higher opponent hype wins. In case of another draw, the alliance with more finishes wins. In the highly unlikely event that all three statistics are tied, you split the fuckin prize

Would anybody be interested in this? Can't think of any other rules that would apply. If enough alliances are game, with a big enough cash prize, we could do first place, second place, and third place cash prizes.

I wonder if it's possible for Mike to program something like this into the game, that would allow us to put our money into the pool at the beginning of each season.

• Upvote 1

Yes, you are missing the fact that he's scared of us and wants to eliminate us from contention the only way he can think of.

:thumbup:

I'd be content with the minimum being 3, just so we could take jacky and eds money. But if there had to be a minimum, 4-5 would be fine. Convicted is like the British SAS or Navy SEALS of alliances.

I don't see the need. Maybe I am missing something?

Nothing underhand but unless you have a minimum what is to stop 2, 3 or 4 managers grouping together just for this challenge? The other alternative would be to only allow alliances where everybody contributing has been a member for 6 months or whatever.

Irrespective I would be shocked if anybody will take the offer as one alliance is regularly winning the pyramid by 20pts +

Nothing underhand but unless you have a minimum what is to stop 2, 3 or 4 managers grouping together just for this challenge? The other alternative would be to only allow alliances where everybody contributing has been a member for 6 months or whatever.

Irrespective I would be shocked if anybody will take the offer as one alliance is regularly winning the pyramid by 20pts +

Minimum 5 active managers? - and what stops them from doing that is because their alliance would start way in the bottom of division 7, not division 1. Not like 4-5 dudes can ban together and can crush, gotta meet the opponent hype requirement.

We have struck fear into our enemies hearts, made our advesaries cower behind their keyboards, and destroyed all competition that get in our path to self righteousness. So it makes sense that our opponents would cower at the thought of some friendly competition.

It is more difficult to get a strong winning percentage the bigger your alliance gets...that said, Convicted could probably take on 4 or 5 jobbers and still smoke everyone in the division pyramids.

• Upvote 1

Are Convicted short of money. As it stands the bet would be a foolish one. Convicted are 20pts better than the rest each month. Afer that the league is very competitive

Yes. Please donate.

As for the number of members nonsense:

42 has 15 members

The Hit Squad has 9 members

Sabotage Inc. has 8 members

TMP has 11 members

YCMA has 3 members

^^ that's not counting who's active and who's not either.

so really, our 6-8 active isn't that bad, when other alliances in D1 have the same amount of members you can't use the member count as an excuse for us winning...

...but it's clear, that we have struck fear into our oppositions souls, and they will continue to cower behind their keyboards. People act like we're gonna win it every season - sure we could - but we're not that greedy. We like other alliances to feel better about themself and have some braggin rights too since we already know we're the epitome of greatness, success, and all things legendary.

Convicted win because they are currently the best. We are always the first to congratulate the winning team be it Sabo or Convicted. The bet is clearly a silly one. Personally I would rather be part of a large alliance and fight frequently. Others may sisagree and they too are entitled to their opinion.

...and we accept your congratulations warm heartedly. We can make it rain though, so I figured a friendly competition would be fun and thought more alliances would be interested. Prolly bad timing to ask people because we've been winnin it since we've been in D1.

Fighting frequently is great and I do my best to fight as frequently as possible. Large alliance full of people you get along with would be great too, nothin wrong with it. I respect the members that I know at GTI. Good dudes.