Two F'ing Great Ideas That I Demand

MooshLooLoo

1. Make it so you can Move w/ Private Jets, not just visit, but must buy a certain amount of seats, 8 or something, so the smallest jets couldn't handle it, but larger ones could just charge a ship-ton and save someone the painful 30% morale and 100% energy drain craziness, or the $55,000 1st class ticket... Jets wouldn't need to offer the service it if they didn't want, but who wouldn't want to? I'm just jaded because I've moved from Sydney to Montreal w/ two guys in the last week...

2. Make me spend VIP day(s) so I can change my gym coaches names... I want Blocky McFacerton for Strike D, Punchy McFacerton for Punching, Kicky McFacerton (kicks) etc... you see where I'm going... there will be 97 gyms with Rickson Gracie teaching Subs, but... who cares? More VIP days spent means more money to the game, and it's not like you'd be forced to use your days like this...

So... Yeah... click (+) on this or... read it again and then click (+) because you must have missed something the first time.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Glad there might be the option for Jets in the future... the other idea was just thought of because of all the other areas of customization that there are, I'm surprised there was no option for coach names. I wouldn't mind paying up a VIP say just to put fun names in my gym... doesn't seem like it would be an enormous undertaking, coding-wise, and for people who wanted the option, it'd only be another way to get money to Tycoon... can't go wrong w/ that, as it's not a mandatory thing... No use, just fun.

I think the second idea is a good one because as mentioned it's not really going to harm anyone, no more than some of the silly names we already have for fighters anyway and if it puts a few quid in Mike's pocket towards the game then that's a good thing with no real down side.

As mentioned think Mike already plans to allow people to move with private kets at some point, I'm sure he mentioned it, but still it's a good idea.

The coaches gym names might be problematic - there is already a glitch/bug that happens now where if the same coach name gets used.

eg. I have the coach Stu Pid who is elite boxing and MT - teaching strike def then someone else gets the coach called Stu Pid in there gym and makes him elite BJJ and wrestling - teaching Def Grap - The orginal Stu Pid in my gym will keep teaching strike def but he is now useless in MT and Boxing but Elite in Wrestling and BJJ

Hard to explain but thats as good as I can get it,.

First is a legit improvement. Second is just you preference and inclination.

First idea is cool but I would recommend to chill, jets are a new addition and you can't expect them to fit all your needs. I could say I want PIMP my plane! options to raise team morale or user's morale but that does not mean it will be done.

Why do I say this? Cause it is a problem but you would not have posted it had you not moved 2 fighters recently. Game is stressful to manage, give Mr. Mike a breather :D

Anyway, bringing it up was good but no need for (+) requests.

The coaches gym names might be problematic - there is already a glitch/bug that happens now where if the same coach name gets used.

eg. I have the coach Stu Pid who is elite boxing and MT - teaching strike def then someone else gets the coach called Stu Pid in there gym and makes him elite BJJ and wrestling - teaching Def Grap - The orginal Stu Pid in my gym will keep teaching strike def but he is now useless in MT and Boxing but Elite in Wrestling and BJJ

Hard to explain but thats as good as I can get it,.

The names shouldn't be a problem. For some reason it just kept pushing some Coach owners back to Admin, even though they still worked in a gym, so they were getting picked up by another gym and that was messing the first one up where they still worked. I'm 99.9% sure that's all sorted now but was nothing to do with the name.

Anyway, I think the second idea's a good one to just earn 50c here or there. Certainly can't hurt and I hadn't thought of it before. I've already had that programmed as it took no time.

First one's a lot more tricky which is why it isn't in place already but it'll get done soon.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...