The League of Leagues 2.0 - Double Trouble!

If Shivs not back by the next couple of weeks ill take care of it and make sure that the LoL season 1 people are paid. I'll prolly need a couple of people to run the orgs and shit. If you are interested in running the orgs let me know if hes not back by the time the semi's of the LoL season 1 is done ill step in and figure out a way to run this thing.

Edit

If you run the org for the LoL please note you will be fucking PAID. i ain't gonna take no profit off this LoL. Ill split it between the dudes running the orgs and prize money.

Qaulity I would nt mind running it mind dino. All money earnt from the event goes to the winnings. Is that what Shiv did last year ?

Do you guys want me to get this started give me the Ok and I ll start sorting it all out later. Let me know please don't want to step on anybody toes

I'm ready

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the sheer numbers pulling out i won't bother holding the no training LoL then. If Scott Davis wants to continue his he can.

email woud have been nice when canceling tourneys

email woud have been nice when canceling tourneys

It would of but since it was shiv's tourney and he has been back since this. He could have done it if he wanted to.

I offered to keep it going if people wanted. Around 10 people dropped out so i just left it as it was, a dead tourney. Sadly due to the 100 odd emails i get per day that require answering to and i spend way more time on this game than i should needing to doing other stuff. E-mailing over 100 people about a tourney that cancelled that i didn't even set up wasn't up there on my list of things to do. I am sure you understand.