:( (humors)

humors could have been deleted for about 100 different things. Ultimately he got banned because he absolutely refused to take no for an answer and wasted about 4 hours of my time yesterday alone, moaning and moaning at me about stuff. After being deleted, he's signed up again and moaned and moaned at me to give him his old fighters, despite me saying "If this isn't the last message you send, I'm deleting this new account too". 2 minutes later I get about 3 new messages, so he's gone again.

I have no idea if he's trolling or just has absolutely zero self control. I really do not like deleting people but I can't see anything other than a series of reregistering, complaining, IP blocking and deleting.

Mike sorry to ask but i did 1 message to give me just 1 fighter named Edgars and i told i would never pm you EVER but you just banned me :(

humors could have been deleted for about 100 different things. Ultimately he got banned because he absolutely refused to take no for an answer and wasted about 4 hours of my time yesterday alone, moaning and moaning at me about stuff. After being deleted, he's signed up again and moaned and moaned at me to give him his old fighters, despite me saying "If this isn't the last message you send, I'm deleting this new account too". 2 minutes later I get about 3 new messages, so he's gone again.

I have no idea if he's trolling or just has absolutely zero self control. I really do not like deleting people but I can't see anything other than a series of reregistering, complaining, IP blocking and deleting.

He is just not very smart Mike...

And while I will miss the poor little uneducated fool, if he is spamming the noob forums with crap and also your inbox then so be it, he should be gone.

RIP humors

• Upvote 1

sad but true :(

everything was going so well my guy looked unstoppable but Mike stopped him :(

hope he feels now much better when he have ruined something that others where trying to build for years.

you live and you learn. what doesnt kills you make you stronger.

While humors had his good and funny moments still 90% if his shit was just childish and mostly retarded too so not gonna really miss him.

What a beautiful morning. Thanks for that Mike!

• Upvote 1

I'm faaar from being a fan lol and something in my head yells "dude, are you retarded?" while writing this, but dunno, maybe my helper syndrome kicks in... what about giving him a 1-2 month break and then letting him play again on constant probation (and chat ban)? Say what you want, he loves the game i guess... and when it is really "do or die" he can't do much harm. Well, one time. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm faaar from being a fan lol and something in my head yells "dude, are you retarded?" while writing this, but dunno, maybe my helper syndrome kicks in... what about giving him a 1-2 month break and then letting him play again on constant probation (and chat ban)? Say what you want, he loves the game i guess... and when it is really "do or die" he can't do much harm. Well, one time. :D

He's had that upwards of 20 times so far. Whatever he says he's done, he's done 20 times more / worse. He was posting swastikas in peoples guestbooks, telling people that he was gunna rape them, spamming chat, guestbooks, pms.

As an example, since yesterday I have received about 200 spam messages from 15 new accounts. Every time I delete him, he creates a new one on a new IP address and sends me as many messages as he can until I delete him.

He's had that upwards of 20 times so far. Whatever he says he's done, he's done 20 times more / worse. He was posting swastikas in peoples guestbooks, telling people that he was gunna rape them, spamming chat, guestbooks, pms.

As an example, since yesterday I have received about 200 spam messages from 15 new accounts. Every time I delete him, he creates a new one on a new IP address and sends me as many messages as he can until I delete him.

its your fault making this game that addicitive that he cant live without it :P

what else can i do? just site and enjoy my ban?

And you think this will help you? Nah, sooner or later you will have to realize that your actions bring consequences and that you will have to suck them up, only thing you achieved is removing any chance of ever getting your stuff back. Otherwise, you could have apologized in a serious manner, started secretly again from a new account or just left quietly.

• Upvote 1

When one deserves the ban one gets, then yes, one should.

As you are probably aware of, I am not the most rule friendly person on this forum and we have never had a personal conflict.

But, when someone gets banned as often as you have and never cleaning up your act properly according to the rules here, you can't really complain over being permanently banned from the game. Especially if you were in the noob forum fucking with new users....

If anything in my book is and should be an absolute ban in this game, that's chasing new users away!

If that's what you did, you really should just hang your head in shame and accept your ban, because chasing new users away hurts everyone in the game.

Then you can come back later under a different IP, not letting anyone know who you are, stop the bullshit and play the game.

I can accept you calling me a Nazi, a whore or whatever you prefer, but fucking with new users in the noob forum, that's totally and utterly unacceptable in any way shape or form and SHOULD lead to a permaban if not heeded.

Didn't Mike say earlier in the thread he was aware of his new account and all he asked was for him to clean up his act? Then he would've ignored the new attempt at joining back up.

I don´t pity him because he clearly brought it on himself, but losing this beast....I feel his pain! All that hard work for nothing, no wonder he was desperate to have him back.

Edgars Simans - Free Agent

Well, his loss will be someone else´s gain.

I don´t pity him because he clearly brought it on himself, but losing this beast....I feel his pain! All that hard work for nothing, no wonder he was desperate to have him back.

Edgars Simans - Free Agent

Well, his loss will be someone else´s gain.

ye he deleted just to show me that all my hard work was for nothing :(

Didn't Mike say earlier in the thread he was aware of his new account and all he asked was for him to clean up his act? Then he would've ignored the new attempt at joining back up.

you understand that i dont care about the account is self but about the fighters?

• Downvote 1

ye he deleted just to show me that all my hard work was for nothing :(

you understand that i dont care about the account is self but about the fighters?

Don't worry bro, I'll pick him up and make him a cornerman, hopefully he'll find his new job as a fashion designer/clothes changer, just as satisfying as his fight career. It will be a demanding career yes... as ironing wrinkled shorts and bleaching piss stains is no easy task...but you can rest easy now...knowing your fighters will not go to waste. Cheers bro!

• Upvote 2

Don't worry bro, I'll pick him up and make him a cornerman, hopefully he'll find his new job as a fashion designer/clothes changer, just as satisfying as his fight career. It will be a demanding career yes... as ironing wrinkled shorts and bleaching piss stains is no easy task...but you can rest easy now...knowing your fighters will not go to waste. Cheers bro!

better retire him hes dont want to see him like Jigoro when he got less experienced manager and started to loose.

• Downvote 1

What I understand is that you've got yourself into this shit.