WMMA3 Game

Renegade

Anyone else play this game? I played the demo and it was was pretty fun. Anyone has a crack for it or willing to give me the full version for ingame cash? $30 is a little overpriced.

I've played it. It's pretty fun but not worth 30 bills

This game is well worth the money. I was a little skeptical as well, But when a played with the real world mod it's unbelievably addicting. I bought it last year in december and still can't get enough of it. Also there's a bunch of old promotions that you can bring back

I bought one of the earlier versions of this game, had a bug/problem so posted about it on the forum, received a snarky and rather rude reply from the games creator, and therefore haven't bought anything from GDS since. I never did get around to playing it.

As a long tine player of all of the WMMA's and TEW's I can say that Adam Ryland games are usally pretty solid play. Now of course WMMA 3 is going to have more polish then the original. But if you have the cash around I would recommend this, especially if you enjoy doing some writing on the GDS forum board.

Anyone else play this game? I played the demo and it was was pretty fun. Anyone has a crack for it or willing to give me the full version for ingame cash? $30 is a little overpriced.

I played it and it gets boring after playing it so I stop playing it and I would waste anymore money on it.

I still play this game. I started playing Rylands games way in the day when he started EWR (Extreme Wrestling Revenge). WMMA3 was a bit of a dissapointment, i expected a larger improvement over the second one. The price is a bit high for hit, but if you like MMA sims it is one of the few decent ones around

• 1 year later...

Im interested in playing just dont have $30 extra,If any of you have a crack for this please let me know

Why would anyone crack a small game like WMMA3? Personally I'd rather spend the money and give it to the devs because it means they'll have more money to put towards future releases of the series.

Cracks don't exist for his games like. He's independent so help the guy out and pay a bit of money ^^

I've bought all 3 of them and had some really cool games going. The Dawn of MMA mod is pretty cool, I wanted to make Mark Kerr an absolute phenom but his stats aren't that great. I got right into the Cverse too.

My laptop died and I deleted the pass code thingy. I really enjoyed the game though, prefect for train journeys and stuff. Has a lot of play back a bility too. Especially if you mess around with the Editor also!

• 5 months later...