EFC Is Back!! Logo Design - 200k

After a goood deal of time I have gotten my hands on EFC once again and I will begin Operating out of Hilo as soon as I have a Roster in Order. I was beginning to loose interest in the game but to try and Revive that I said I would try and re-establish EFC as one of the top ORGs in the game.

I actually opened EFC the same day I started playing MMA Tycoon over 2 years ago and spent most of my time running it in the shadows of the Hilo super ORG that was Blitz.

I am looking for someone to do a design for a Logo and Banner, Submit entries on the thread and I will give 200k to whom ever comes up with my favourite design!!

Really Looking forward to this And I would love to welcome back any manager who has fought under The EFC banner before, Im sure you had a good experience fighting for us......

Gary ran a great org before and I'm sure he'll do it again. Can't wait to see what he comes up with!

Gary has always run great orgs. EFC obviously the most successful. Glad to hear that it is coming back.

• Upvote 1

1342538588[/url]' post='380263']

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9720/efc1.jpg

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6667/efcbanner1.jpg

I would like to see gloves or at least shorts for the guy in the logo tbh. Like this it's a bit too manly for my taste. tongue.gif Other than that A VERY nice job imo.

Why the two shades of red in the logo? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Outside that, really clean work man.

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

I was trying to give it a bit of gloss but it obviously didn't work out too well. It can easily be removed or changed if my design's end up winning & Gary doesn't like/want something.

Can finish the banner/thumb if won...

also, this more basic text based..

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1696/exct2.jpg

Wow that's pretty damn nice lettering. Any links to a tutorial where this one is explained would be awesome... =)

oo i just saw the test based one, that looks cool as fuck sorta like a fight club feel to it

Tutorial -

Grundgy back ground --- Fill background Black, Take grundge brush white and click a few spots. Then create a new layer, brush some brown color set on overlay or soft light

Cool little Red Things - new layer, circle brush, black, brush 2 big dots. Take eraser, get the dot eraser make it smaller at the top of big circle erase a little circle. Go to Layer Properties, I think its a stroke with a black gold gradient. Now create a new layer, take a soft brush, make blotch of red in the black cirlce things, take smudge just the soft circle brush and smudge it out so it looks good.

Text - just black text with same thing as the circles have, think it's a stroke & gradient.