UFC on FOX: Shogun vs Vera Pick 'Em

Im just picking randomly without looking anyone up and breaking down any fights. Going with the first guy that pops in my head an dsee what happens.I have a feeling there will be lots of upsets. The favorites have weird match ups that are very contrasting.

"Shogun" Rua vs Brandon Vera

Ryan Bader vs Lyoto Machida

Joe Lauzon vs Jamie Varner

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

Phil Davis vs Wagner Prado

Mike Swick vs DaMarques Johnson

Josh Grispi vs Rani Yahya

Phil De Fries vs Oli Thompson

Manny Gamburyan vs Michihiro Omigawa

John Morga vs Ulysses Gomez

can i just say everyone on the right side and pick that way?

I guess, but no guarantee that I will remember/notice it when I tally up the totals.

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

"Shogun" Rua vs Brandon Vera- might aswll try

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

hahahaha you gud luck!

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

I like the card btw.

Don't get me wrong, I love this fight card, but to put it on FOX I'm not sold. Most casual mma fans might know Shogun, but question who Vera is. Same thing with Varner and Lauzon.

Yeah, still in general this card gets too less credit imo just because the main event irritates people... so this wasn't directed to your comment in the first place. Some of the guys who cried the most about it will end up being quite excited because it's such a freak matchup lol, i mean we know what in 9/10 times will happen, but hey, it's MMA. The Teixeira thing may will do the rest to cause some heat.

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

"Shogun" Rua vs Brandon Vera- Easy fight Rua Via KO

Ryan Bader vs Lyoto Machida- tough fight but Lyoto via UD

Joe Lauzon vs Jamie Varner- Lauzon via SUB

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan- NAM via UD

Phil Davis vs Wagner Prado- Davis via SUB

Mike Swick vs DaMarques Johnson- Swick via TKO

Josh Grispi vs Rani Yahya- Grispi via UD

Phil De Fries vs Oli Thompson- De Fries via TKO

Manny Gamburyan vs Michihiro Omigawa- Manny via UD

John Morga vs Ulysses Gomez- GOmez via UD

Yeah, still in general this card gets too less credit imo just because the main event irritates people... so this wasn't directed to your comment in the first place. Some of the guys who cried the most about it will end up being quite excited because it's such a freak matchup lol, i mean we know what in 9/10 times will happen, but hey, it's MMA. The Teixeira thing may will do the rest to cause some heat.

I'll be honest, I really hope Texeira beats Rampage and then fights Shogun. I think Shogun was too scared to face him.

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

"Shogun" Rua vs Brandon Vera -- W

Ryan Bader vs Lyoto Machida -- W

Joe Lauzon vs Jamie Varner -- W

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan -- L

Phil Davis vs Wagner Prado -- ND

Mike Swick vs DaMarques Johnson -- W

Josh Grispi vs Rani Yahya -- L

Phil De Fries vs Oli Thompson -- W

Manny Gamburyan vs Michihiro Omigawa -- W

John Morga vs Ulysses Gomez -- W

pretty good tonight went 7-2

I'll be honest, I really hope Texeira beats Rampage and then fights Shogun. I think Shogun was too scared to face him.

Well what you think is retarded

Well what you think is retarded

Its a fact. None of his excuses, and Shogun is the king of excuses, were true and that was proven when he jumped at the chance to fight Vera. Vera officially is 4-6 in his last 10 fights. Be his last win was contraversial. 3-7 is more like it. Most of the loss' looked really bad. Shogun claims Glover wasnt ranked. Then when he accepted the Vera fight he changed it to "he isnt a name". Dana even threatened his job if he declined and he still refused. His job is to fight who his boss says but he was to scared. Clearly Shogun isnt one of those "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone" types. More like "Sometime, Somewhere, Any Bum". :rolling:

Its a fact. None of his excuses, and Shogun is the king of excuses, were true and that was proven when he jumped at the chance to fight Vera. Vera officially is 4-6 in his last 10 fights. Be his last win was contraversial. 3-7 is more like it. Most of the loss' looked really bad. Shogun claims Glover wasnt ranked. Then when he accepted the Vera fight he changed it to "he isnt a name". Dana even threatened his job if he declined and he still refused. His job is to fight who his boss says but he was to scared. Clearly Shogun isnt one of those "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone" types. More like "Sometime, Somewhere, Any Bum". :rolling:

i believe the same -- and sad but true im actually hoping for vera to win cause of it -- i almost picked him but just couldn't bring myself to do it -- lol

i believe the same -- and sad but true im actually hoping for vera to win cause of it -- i almost picked him but just couldn't bring myself to do it -- lol

I'm right there with you. If Vera actually is back to his old self, then it could be a very close fight, but at this point we all have his last few fights stuck in our heads and those were horrible. Then again, this is why we hold the fights and anything can happen.

bro i could care less what idiots think and i have better things to do then worry about what some lames on a forum think.