NFL Fantasy Football

If some of the guys do not create their team within the next few days, I will take some replacements. There are 3 guys lined up for those spots right now.

1. Lynch96

2. qbish

3. IHU

4. jonesmann

With the amount of interest that has been gained, since Mike posted this in the spoiler page, has grown. I was wondering if instead of having 1 league full of teams, making two leagues and putting up 3 months VIP in both.

The poll is up, so vote...........

With the amount of interest that has been gained, since Mike posted this in the spoiler page, has grown. I was wondering if instead of having 1 league full of teams, making two leagues and putting up 3 months VIP in both.

The poll is up, so vote...........

I voted two leagues lol if there's too many teams we'll be picking 2nd string players who barely play..

Ok guys, I have created a 2nd league. Both leagues now have a capacity of 14 teams.

If you are still interested in joining let me know and I will send you the info for the 2nd league. And yes and few of you might be able to join both leagues (but the number will probably be limited).

Still looking for a few more new people to sign up for the 2nd league before I let people from the 1st league create another team......

If you are interested and I have not sent you the info, let me know.

We are still waiting for 1 more person to create a team in the 1st league!!!!!

With draft days now getting closer and closer, we need 1 more person for league 1 so anyone is league two that would like to create a 2nd team an join league 1 let me know. We also need at least 1 more person for league 2 to have an even number of teams.

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can get you the info and you can get ready for both drafts.

And remember, the winner of each league gets 3 months of VIP. So if you are new to the game and love fantasy football, this is your chance.

This post is pretty just to vent some of my anger with the UK TV coverage, but I'm so pissed off right now. First I hate the fact we get no MMA other than the UFC but now with under a week till kickoff In the NFL, I hear rumors and see forum posts saying there is no NFL on Sky Sports or ESPN this season. The only NFL thats been announced is one game on Channel 4 a week and looking at the fixtures they arnt the most exciting games of the season. Clearly this sport deserves some recognition in the UK, as it sells 90,000 tickets for one game a year.

This post is pretty just to vent some of my anger with the UK TV coverage, but I'm so pissed off right now. First I hate the fact we get no MMA other than the UFC but now with under a week till kickoff In the NFL, I hear rumors and see forum posts saying there is no NFL on Sky Sports or ESPN this season. The only NFL thats been announced is one game on Channel 4 a week and looking at the fixtures they arnt the most exciting games of the season. Clearly this sport deserves some recognition in the UK, as it sells 90,000 tickets for one game a year.

Well I'm sure you have kept up with some of the news surrounding the NFL Commissioner and him wanting to expand to Europe sometime in the future.

We still need 1 more guy for League 1. I have sent out the info to 7 different people, so one of you please sign up and create a team otherwise the season cannot start.

If anyone wants to be a late addition and can join right away (and prepare for a draft on September 1st) please let me know.

Side note.........OH SHIT I'M A RED BELT NOW :dancing: