NFL Fantasy Football

Im active in our league, had a nice win this week and hoping to be 2-0 bye Monday.

Ok so let's see if you guys can help me decide if I'm right or wrong...........

One of my friends says Romo is a Top 5 QB in the NFL based on his numbers. He has put up very good numbers through his career, I cannot dispute that, but saying he is in the same league as Rodgers, Manning, Brady and Brees is stupid.

So I ask, is Romo an Elite/Top 5 QB????

One of my friends says Romo is a Top 5 QB in the NFL based on his numbers. He has put up very good numbers through his career, I cannot dispute that, but saying he is in the same league as Rodgers, Manning, Brady and Brees is stupid.

Rodgers, E.Manning, P.Manning, Brady, Brees, Rothlesburger. You could argue about stafferd but he gets hurt every year, I would even say Jay Cutler ranks over Romo each year. These 7 have been the tyop ffb players for the past few years now and Romo has never broken into the top 5. Ever.

Romo's good, but not top 5.

Top 10 but not top 5 due to lack of clutchness and winning attitude. And I'm dominating this week guys(; rg3 rg3!!!!! Jennings was out though and locked in zero points for me!

THANK YOU!!!!!! That was one of my arguments and my friend is saying those don't really count. I have Eli Manning ranked higher then Romo because of his ability to make a clutch play when his team needs it the most. His response was look at Romo's numbers..........

THANK YOU!!!!!! That was one of my arguments and my friend is saying those don't really count. I have Eli Manning ranked higher then Romo because of his ability to make a clutch play when his team needs it the most. His response was look at Romo's numbers..........

Exactly. Jim Kelly was great.... but he couldn't pull of the big one, and he got 4 chances lol

If you're talking NFL QB, then no Romo is not top 5. If you're talking fantasy QB then yes, if you look at the stats, Romo is consistently top 5

If you're talking NFL QB, then no Romo is not top 5. If you're talking fantasy QB then yes, if you look at the stats, Romo is consistently top 5

Yessir. And I have him about 6 or 7th in fantasy terms... Close enough though

Anybody catch my Jim Kelly comparison!?!? Not bad, except romo still hasnt made 1 superbowl lol

Yessir. And I have him about 6 or 7th in fantasy terms... Close enough though

Anybody catch my Jim Kelly comparison!?!? Not bad, except romo still hasnt made 1 superbowl lol

I did catch that comparison, although I would still rate Jim Kelly better then Romo.

• 3 weeks later...

Why join a fantasy league if this is how you handle your team after only 4 weeks? Three guys started on a bye? Really?

Philadelphia Supreme 2-2-0

Fighters First 4-0-0

QB

Michael Vick

(Phi - QB) New player notes

@Pit L, 16-14 15.89 12.60

WR

Calvin Johnson

(Det - WR) No new player Notes

Bye 0.00 0.00

WR

Michael Crabtree

(SF - WR) New player notes

Buf W, 45-3 5.94 17.30

RB

Trent Richardson

(Cle - RB) P New player notes

@NYG L, 41-27 12.41 18.80

RB

Cedric Benson

(GB - RB) New player notes

@Ind L, 30-27 7.24 4.10

TE

Martellus Bennett

(NYG - TE) New player notes

Cle W, 41-27 5.00 3.00

W/R/T

Jacob Tamme

(Den - TE) New player notes

@NE L, 31-21 4.30 5.00

W/R/T

Robert Meachem

(SD - WR) New player notes

@NO L, 31-24 4.81 18.70

K

Connor Barth

(TB - K) No new player Notes

Bye 0.00 0.00

DEF

Dallas

(Dal - DEF) No new player Notes

Bye 0.00 0.00

Total 55.59 79.50

Why join a fantasy league if this is how you handle your team after only 4 weeks? Three guys started on a bye? Really?

Philadelphia Supreme 2-2-0

Fighters First 4-0-0

QB

Michael Vick

(Phi - QB) New player notes

@Pit L, 16-14 15.89 12.60

WR

Calvin Johnson

(Det - WR) No new player Notes

Bye 0.00 0.00

WR

Michael Crabtree

(SF - WR) New player notes

Buf W, 45-3 5.94 17.30

RB

Trent Richardson

(Cle - RB) P New player notes

@NYG L, 41-27 12.41 18.80

RB

Cedric Benson

(GB - RB) New player notes

@Ind L, 30-27 7.24 4.10

TE

Martellus Bennett

(NYG - TE) New player notes

Cle W, 41-27 5.00 3.00

W/R/T

Jacob Tamme

(Den - TE) New player notes

@NE L, 31-21 4.30 5.00

W/R/T

Robert Meachem

(SD - WR) New player notes

@NO L, 31-24 4.81 18.70

K

Connor Barth

(TB - K) No new player Notes

Bye 0.00 0.00

DEF

Dallas

(Dal - DEF) No new player Notes

Bye 0.00 0.00

Total 55.59 79.50

I know man but my team is losing to him though cuz rg3 got hurt!!!!!): Houston defense has to get like 11.5 points for me to win

yea, romo first game he replaced bledsoe in the 2nd half of a giants game.. led them on a bit of a comeback threw like 3 INTS tho, but showed he could actually move the ball.. The second game im not sure, think it mighta been the Panthers... but he threw 5 TDs vs Tampa Bay that year and led them to the playofffs

Cowboys fans hadn't been so happy since Aikman

Cowboys fans hadn't been so happy since Aikman

There are always a few that disappear after the draft and it is frustrating. Especially since he was very active in the draft.

He is inconsistant and i would start my team with him in real life. But numbers wise i would say 5th give or take a spot or two is about right. Numbers wise he is better than Big Ben and other guys that are just inside the top 10. I would like to see him with a different team. He doesnt have a good team around him and with Jerry Jones sticking his nose in all the time hard to say he ever will. BTW i am speaking pure passing numbers too.

• 3 weeks later...

I AM NOW 6-2 and still in first place... I would like to give a run down of my team- you guys are free to as well

Last week I'll start off with-

RG3 did not play too well, 11 points. But he has been a work horse all year so I can't complain

Ray Rice had a bye, Greg Jennings and Brandon Bolden- both hurt! Those 3 things killed me- but I still won by 30 points cuz Imma fantasy beast- Both my guys I have lost by a combined score of like 11 points and I'm averaging winning by 20+ cuz Imma beast and its not fair. Not bragging or anything but Im really good at FF which is the one thing I'm really nerdy about and will argue with anyone with

Reasons why I'm a genius- I picked up Vick Ballard and Rashad Jennings... On the waiver wire. Those two combined for 25 points for me

Also, someone released Kendall Wright early in the year- I picked him up because he gets 8-10 targets a game and he has caught a few touchdowns. I also started Heath Miller over Antonio Gates and it payed off I got 9 extra points from Miller.

Roddy White didn't do much because Julio Jones is a beast.

So I had Greg Jennings, Bolden, Rice out. White played a bad game.... And I had a defense on a bye week starting!!! (Houston) and I still had 105 points!!! Demaryius Thomas has been excellent for me.

How are you guys teams doing!?

- Wellman(6-2)

I can't wait to play Deuce's Aces and Hartford Screamers because those 2 are some of the only ones active left

I'm up against Imanta 5 again which has 2 guys on bye weeks in and a guy hurt lol