MMATycoon's own fighter

PBR

Two new featherweight preliminary contests have been added to Bellator Fighting Championships 74.

Sherdog.com confirmed Wednesday with sources close to the bouts that Alexandre Bezerra and Jeff Smith will collide at the Sept. 28 event, as will Brylan Van Artsdalen and Jay Haas.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Bellator-74-Undercard-Gets-Popo-BezerraJeff-Smith-Featherweight-Fight-44763

kick his ass Jeff -- :boxing:

• Upvote 4

actually just logged in to post this in the forum, going to be a tough ass fight but good opportunity for me! WAR ME

Big opportunity indeed. You have a very nice record, hope you can continue winning. Good luck, bro!

actually just logged in to post this in the forum, going to be a tough ass fight but good opportunity for me! WAR ME

damn sorry for posting it already -- just didnt know if you were busy and wanted to get the word out -- good luck man -- we should pitch in and get a mmatycoon.com sponsorship going no better advertisement then being on a fighter

edit: how much to shoe polish your back? -- lmao -- :baaasmiley:

i dough that he can win looked pretty bad on TUF :(

He actually looked really good on TUF and a lot of people think he should have won. Displayed great grappling skills unlike the other fighter who basically lay and prayed on the ground. Also the other guy actually tapped to his submission and the ref missed it.

• Upvote 2

He actually looked really good on TUF and a lot of people think he should have won. Displayed great grappling skills unlike the other fighter who basically lay and prayed on the ground. Also the other guy actually tapped to his submission and the ref missed it.

I am just been real and he really was maybe more aggressive going for submissions but of these day MMA standards he lost the fight because he was been controlled by top position for whole fight. On other hand who was his opponent? He was by far the weakest fighter in the house.

• Downvote 2